𝟎𝟑𝟑 ✞

He walked back over to you grabbing your jaw "What did you just say?" You smirked seeing how angry you had got him

He walked back over to you grabbing your jaw "What did you just say?" You smirked seeing how angry you had got him. He ran his thumb against your bottom lip then reached down to your core before pressing his finger to your wet panties "I see you're enjoying this huh? Seeing me all riled up?"

You nodded your head sucking his thumb "So wet for me huh?" You nodded again "Words slut!"

"yes, only for you Vin..."

"What did you say earlier, sweetheart?" He cupped his ear coming closer to you "I said you have a small dick" You pushed him away crossing your arms looking at him. He darkly chuckled walking back over to your slapping you across the face "Stop being a brat!"

You felt your core throb as the stinging from his slap increased 'that was hot' you thought. He began teasing your folds not daring to please you where you needed his fingers the most.

"Vin please..." You begged, All the anger in your body made you even more turned on than you intended to be. Vinnie smirked pulling your underwear to the side then circling your clit with his thumb "You must be talking about another guy sweetheart; cause surely you can't be talking about me." He inserted a finger into you causing you to moan, you suppressed a scream as he pressed against your g-spot.

He entered another finger that made you almost scream in euphoria. Damn it, he is so good with his fingers. Vinnie pulled his fingers out licking some of your juices off before backing away.

Vinnie unbuckled his belt using one hand to remove it from his waistband. He walked over to the door, locking it, drawing the curtains in the window. He pushed you back into the bed raising both your arms over your head as his body hovered over yours.

Seeing him angry always turned you on. Something about how his hands clench together in a fist. How he runs his hands through his hair. His hands trailed down your stomach, up to your breasts, then up to your neck which made you moan once he applied pressure. "Sir I-"

He chuckled unbuttoning his pants pulling them down along with his boxers, "Pull your dress up." He jerked himself off watching as you lifted your dress. Once he was hard enough, he smirked, aligning himself with your entrance. A scream escaped your mouth when he thrusted into you, so deep that you hadn't ever felt him this far inside you before "You still think I have a tiny dick sweetheart?"

You nodded your head wanting to make him madder, clearly, that worked since a devilish smirk appeared on his lips as he started pulling out of you slamming full force back into you without any warning. Your body moved against the uncomfortable hospital mattress.

This might as well be your death, you gripped his shoulder already feeling the knot in your stomach "Take it slut, take my cock!" His movements continued never coming to a halt even when you said you were close.

"Sir..." You couldn't even comprehend your words as an orgasm came rippling through your body, you closed your eyes in pleasure, tears running down your cheeks. He pulled out of you watching as he smirked once again.

He was careful when he turned you around, so you were on top of him, "gonna fill your pussy up real nice." He raised your hips lining his dick up with your hole.

His fingers dug into your hips as you sunk you down onto his cock, hitting just the right spots. You moaned a little too loud causing Vinnie to cover your mouth "With someone with a small dick be making you moan this loud pretty girl?"

He thrusted up into you, your walls clenched around him as you felt his cock twitch inside you, you throbbed against him. He was close, you felt like you were on cloud 9; your breathing was heavy as Vinnie continued to bounce you on his thick cock.

"gonna cum again, Sir I-" Another orgasm interrupted your sentence as your body violently shook against his chest, he pushed his body closer to you as you felt something filling you up. "Fuck..." he groaned grabbing your ass.

He pushed you up, so you were now sitting upright, his dick was still inside you but it kind of felt nice, almost like it made you warm.

"God Vin-" You heard a knock on the door before jiggling of the door handle "HEY! SOMEBODY UNLOCK THIS!"

Your eyes widened quickly, collecting yourself pushing your dress down as Vinnie took his clothes and ran off to the bathroom closing the door behind him. You got up unlocking the door "I'm so sorry I was using the bathroom and I didn't want anyone walking in."

"It's alright just for future reference our doors always stay unlocked"

"Sorry, It won't happen again."

"Good."

a/n: short smut! Hope you liked it!!!