𝟎𝟎𝟔 ✞

You woke up in your bed still in your work uniform, you rolled out of bed quickly undressing then putting on some pajama shorts and a tank top; walking into your bathroom catching a glimpse of Vinnie shirtless brushing his teeth, he spits into the...

You woke up in your bed still in your work uniform, you rolled out of bed quickly undressing then putting on some pajama shorts and a tank top; walking into your bathroom catching a glimpse of Vinnie shirtless brushing his teeth, he spits into the sink

"Morning."

You nodded your head at him as you turned the water on splashing your face with water

"Can you get out so I can shower please?"

"Nah"

Nah? That's all he says. Nah?

"Vincent, I don't want to argue today I have a horrible headache!"

"Who said we were arguing?" He cocked his eyebrows

"I asked you nicely to leave the bathroom so I can take a shower and all you say is Nah." 

"Fine I'll get out," he says wiping his mouth with a towel turning around walking towards the door

"Actually, I'm in the mood to take a shower." Vinnie turned around opening the shower door turning the water on pulling his pants down, you quickly covered your eyes

"don't worry I have boxers on." you took your hands away from your eyes putting your hands in front of Vinnie's boxers, so you didn't say anything

"Don't act as you have never imagined me in my underwear."

"I-I haven't" Vinnie smirked as you stuttered "mhm" he hummed

"Now get out!"

He pushed you backward

"No, I was here first!" You pushed his chest

"I recall me being here first princess"

"Vinnie can you please just let me shower I don't want to argue!" You raised your voice

"I mean if you want to take a shower that bad you could always join me." Vinnie stared at you as you stood there silently "I'd rather take a shower in a public bathroom" that was a lie.

"my point exactly so please get out my shower is getting cold."

You groaned leaving the bathroom plopping down on your bed.

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I clicked the draft button as I placed my phone back onto the bathroom counter, I hadn't made a shower thirst trap even though I had a lot on my account already.

I still couldn't get y/n out of my head, her glowing skin, her beautiful body, her amazing personality, her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her hair, the way she walks. 

She is going to be the death of me I swear but I can't let my feelings get in the way.

I wish there was a better way for me to avoid my feelings for her but the only thing I could come up with was being a complete douche bag to her.

The only good part about being is a douche bag to her is I get to see her all riled up and mad, the day I made her have a panic attack I felt horrible.

I always think of that day, I knew I took it too far that day, but I showed too much emotion when I comforted her.

I loved having her in my arms, I loved being about to relate to her on a deeper level, but I can't do that again, I showed too much. 

The way she made me feel yesterday was something else, she moaned last night when we were on the way home but she was asleep. Was she having a wet dream? I couldn't help but think it might have been about me.

I shut off the water as I wrapped a towel around my waist walking into my room throwing an outfit together.

I think back to a few minutes ago when y/n and I were arguing. Got she looked so hot she was wearing her short pajama shorts and a tank top which fit well around her chest showing her perky nipples.

I quickly walked back to my room laying down on my bed discarding my towel.

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I didn't know if Vinnie was still in the shower or not so you just walked into the bathroom, luckily, he wasn't in there so you started the shower his bathroom door was closed so I opened it.

"Hey, I-" Words cannot describe what I am seeing, for a brief moment everything felt in slow motion, laying there was Vinnie with his cock in his hand, sweat slowly forming above his tightly shut eyes, his chest rising quickly, mouth parted letting out moans and whimpers.

"y/n..." your eyes widened as Vinnie moaned your name thrusting his hips into his hand.

Reality came rushing back to me as the once innocent boys' eyes flew open, Vinnie jumped, Vinnie quickly scrambled for the blankets but he and I both knew I had already seen him. 

I coughed looking down at the ground. Finally breaking the silence, I smirked looking back at him choking out, "if you had let me shower first, I would've helped you out."

I turned on my heels shutting the door behind me.

Third-person

After you shut the door Vinnie was very confused and frustrated, he didn't even finish.

☀︎︎Y/ns Pov

I stood in the bathroom thinking back to what I saw moments ago, I squeezed my thighs together stripping my clothes getting into the shower letting the hot water soothe my body. Did he really moan my name or was I just imagining things?

My core aches as I continue to think about what had happened, my fingers find my nipples, twisting them, pinching them making them hard. Squeezing them until they ache is matched by one between my legs.

My hand moves down further, it moves below my waist, my fingers slide over myself, teasing my body and not giving in to what I desire, just yet.

I run my finger between my slit, it is already covered in wetness, I slip my finger between my lips taking a breath as I feel how hot and wet, I have become. I move my finger to my clit feeling it throb I began to make a figure 8 motion on my clit, I imagine Vinnie in-between my legs teasing me with his tongue. I slide a finger inside me and then follow it with another sliding in.

I fuck myself with my fingers imagining it is Vinnie finger fucking me

"Vin..." I moan taking my other hand playing with my breasts

I curl my fingers inside of me thinking of Vinnie once again, I arch my back as I let his name escape from my lips, I feel myself get closer, I increase my speed fingering myself faster.

I can't hold it any longer my body giving in to the dirty desire, my whole-body shudders, my mind going back to Vinnie pleasuring himself. 

"Fuck..." I whimper, even though I am exhausted from my orgasm I can't help but think of what would happen if I hadn't left the room.

Would we have had sex? Not going to lie but I wanted to go into his room and let him destroy me, let him fuck me but I can't.

I don't even know if he likes me like I doubt he would want to do anything with me, He doesn't like me and I don't like him and it has to stay that way.

a/n: hey cuties! I hope you all had a good Halloween sadly I had to babysit and walk around with a raging 3-year old for 5 hours :) Hope you enjoyed more updates soon! As always feedback and suggestions are appreciated!!