𝟎𝟐𝟒

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

I stirred awake feeling y/n back still pressed against my chest. It's hard to believe she did all this for me. I can't get yesterday's events out of my head, but I shouldn't think about that right now since it is too early.

Y/n moved around in my arms before turning around to face me, her eyes fluttered open. God, she is so beautiful, her eyes examined my face as if she didn't know who I was before her soft voice said a quiet "morning"

I smiled looking down towards her "morning how'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good" I closed my eyes pulling her towards me "how are you feeling?" She moved her legs to become more comfortable "little sore." I opened my eyes to look at her, I got an idea.

"Why don't I take you out for breakfast, my treat!"

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I thought it was sweet he wanted to take me to breakfast, did he feel bad because I was sore? I brushed it off sitting up, so my back was against his headboard which he did as well. "It's cold," I said pulling the blankets over my shoulders.

Vinnie then pulled me onto his lap wrapping him and I in the blanket "better?" I nodded my head against his chest I moved my head from the crook of his neck to look at him "Vinnie..."

"Yes sweetheart?" my eyes flickered down to his lips, they were so plump, so pretty. I tried to keep my mind holy as I felt that throbbing sensation begin to come on. I focused on his face admiring his cleanly shaven face, his beautiful brown eyes, his perfect jawline, his cheekbones, the way his bed head made him look slightly more attractive than he already was.

"Y/n?" I smiled at him as he looked at me with confusion "you're so pretty vin." I watched as his cheeks turned a light red color, you fake gasped "Did I make thee Vinnie hacker blush?"

"Shut up..." he pulled put his finger under my chin bringing me towards his lips "may I?" I nodded my head as he pulled me closer to him. It feels like pure electricity as our lips connect. The way his lips and body pressed against mine; the thought of it made me blush.

As it starts to become more heated, I feel like I'm on fire. Vinnie's hands roam down my sides but never go past my lower back. The feeling of his lips was even better than the last time his lips were on you. I started to become bolder as I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my fingers through his hair.

I never realized how good of a kisser Vinnie was, every movement of his lips had been crumbling on the inside. Vinnie bit my bottom lip I knew he was asking for permission immediately. I granted him permission. Our tongues played with one another, Vinnie taking full control of the kiss.

Suddenly Vinnie pulled away which confused me but before I could think any further, he kissed down my jawline and down towards my collarbone. He lifted his head up looking at me, his lips were swollen as were mine.

"As much as I want to continue, we should head to breakfast."

-

Third-person

You and Vinnie were sitting at a tiny table in the corner "what are you going to eat?" Vinnie smiled, placing his menu down on the table. "Not sure yet" It was around 11 A.M so you two considered this brunch.

"I heard their sandwiches are pretty good." You turned to the sandwich part of the menu seeing a variety of different sandwiches "I might get the BLT it looks good!" You pointed to the sandwich showing Vinnie "looks good I'll get the same."

The waitress came and got your orders, then delivering the food shortly after "quick service" Vinnie nodded his head too focused on his sandwich with his mouth full her grumbled out a "so good" you laughed taking a bite out of your sandwich "Mhm" you hummed watching as he devoured the rest of his sandwich.

"Were you that hungry?" You laughed again "maybe just a little bit."

Vinnie paid the bill and now you were on the way home. Vinnie's hand rested on your thigh as music played softly in the background. "Glad you came to see me." Vinnie smiled as he stopped at the red light, you hummed in response.

"I miss Hera..." He made a fake pouty face "I'm sure she misses you too Vin."

-

You two got back to Vinnies parents' house, it was the weekend, so everyone was home "There you two are! You snuck off this morning." Vinnie kissed his mom's cheek smiling "took y/n out for breakfast"

"Aren't you sweet!" Maria lifted her eyebrows at her husband "Come sit" Nate patted the seat next to him. You walked over sitting next to him "So how do you know Vinnie?"

"Well, I met him when I moved into the hype house, and I'm also Jett's sister. Do you know Jett?" Nate laughed "Do I know Jett? Of course, I know Jett! I Love that kid!" He smiled "so tell me about yourself."

"Well, I moved out to LA about a year ago, I was living with my friend Nailea before I moved into the Hype house. I love to skateboard; I also draw in my free time when I'm not super busy. I want lots of tattoos just don't have the money for it, and I love to explore new stuff!" You smiled, catching your breath.

"You and Vinnie got some stuff in common there" Nate smiled wiggling his eyebrows at his son "all right well I'll let you two go. Have fun!"

"Pops you got to stop talking like were a teenage couple" Nate laughed ushering you off "If He's bothering you too much you let me know y/n!" You laughed at Nate's comment "Sure thing"

Once you and Vinnie got back to his room you and him sat on the bed "your family is so nice."

"They're usually like that with everybody" Vinnie laid down his feet still dangling over the edge of the bed "thank you" you smiled playing with hair "for what?"

"For today" Your eyes met each other's "of course."

"Is it all right if I take a shower?" You kindly asked, "First off you don't have to ask, and second off all only if I can join you." Vinnie looked over at you with a smirk

"I'll be waiting."