𝟎𝟑𝟒

♫ Third-person

Third-person

After a few more hours at the hospital you were finally released, the only thing on your mind right now was Vinnie. You could not believe you two had sex in a hospital, you found it funny snickering to yourself just thinking about it.

Vinnie hadn't said a word since he ran to the bathroom coming out a few moments later fully dressed. The only thing he had said to you was "I'll drive you when we have to come back in two weeks."

You looked out the window and watched as the rain fell into the corner of the window, it usually never rained in LA but when it did you loved it. Vinnie pulled into the driveway a loud thunder crack following behind you.

You practically jumped out of your seat at the sound quickly unbuckling yourself. You looked over to Vinnie, he was sitting with his hands on his lap looking through the window. You placed your hand on his thigh giving it a reassuring squeeze

"Thanks for taking care of me, means a lot..." His eyes widened as your hand brushed up a little farther than intended too. He began to stare straight not making eye contact, putting his hands back on the wheel

"Well, aren't you going to go inside?" You asked adjusting back into your seat. "U-Uh Jett asked me to swing by the warehouse," he says very quietly

"Um ok, the weather is getting bad so make sure you get home safe," you say getting out of the car "drive safe" you got back into the car leaning down leaving a few kisses on his neck.

Vinnie watched as you walked into the house waving goodbye to him before closing the door.

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I'm fucking hard.

I lay my head on the steering wheel taking a deep breath. I look down at the obvious bulge in my pants, God why did she have to make me feel this way.

I have never felt like this before, something different is happening between us and I do not know what. It is like I wake up in the morning excited to see her. My mind is clouded with thoughts but somehow, they are all about y/n.

She is like heaven on earth; she is everything you could want in a girl. I think for a moment looking through the window of the house seeing her putting her hair up before grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

I recline my seat immediately pulling my tucked shirt out of my pants. I unbuckled my pants pulling them down a smidge as I felt my dick slap against my stomach. I situated in the seat, so I had the perfect view of her.

I look at her as she sat in the chair looking effortlessly beautiful as I continue to stroke my cock. I bit my lip trying to suppress the moans crawling up my throat.

My mind goes back to the hospital; me bouncing her onto my cock, her body shaking as she came all over me. I felt myself getting close; how could I be doing this right now?

I opened my tightly sealed eyes to look at her one more time before I came. "Fuck...y/n" I moaned out tilting my head back. I quickly grabbed a napkin from my glove compartment wiping up the mess I made before buckling my pants back up.

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

"We're going snowboarding tomorrow, you want to come?" Jack smiled sitting down beside me. "Sure, sound like fun!"

"I'm back!" Vinnie's voice rang through the house startling Jack and I "That was quick, I thought you were picking Jett up?" Jack piped in

"Oh yeah, I change my mind" He awkwardly chuckled grabbing water from the fridge then washing his hands. "So, he is stuck at the warehouse?"

He was making no sense, first, he says he is going to pick up Jett then says he is changing his mind. "U-uh no, his other friend went and picked him up!" He chuckled. He was nervous; why was he nervous?

"Hey, guys!" Jett smiled walking into the kitchen "Hey Jett where were you?" I smiled looking between him and Vinnie. "Oh J-" He was interrupted by Vinnie grabbing his wrist pulling him out of the kitchen

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

"Dude, what the hell?" Jett pulled his hand out of my grip rubbing his wrist "Sorry bro, you have to say you were at the warehouse and your friend picked you up."

"W-What why?"

There is no way I could tell him the real reason I need him to say this. "Just please do it!"

Jett smirked "What do I get in return?"

"Come on man don't be a child" I pleaded "Fine, but you owe me!" He sighed pointing his finger at me. "Yea fine thank you!"

Third-person

Jack knitted his eyebrows together looking at you "What was that about?" He looked back at them then back to you. "I don't know, they're your friends."

"Vinnie was acting weird don't you think?" Jack leaned closer to you "No I didn't even notice anything!" You said sarcastically causing Jack to roll his eyes "No need to be sarcastic missy!"

You laughed scrolling through your phone. It was obvious something was up with Vinnie but you did not know exactly what it was. "Sorry, we're back!" Jett smiled sitting next to you.

"What the fuck was that about?" Jack glanced at Vinnie then at Jett "Umm Vinnie needed to show me some anime thing and he didn't want you guys to see!"

Jett elbowed him in the rib, so he got the hint "Ha! Yes! Dude, you weren't supposed to tell them!" He hid his nervous behavior behind a laugh "Sorry they kept asking me!"

You and Jack looked at each other and began to giggle "y'all weird as fuck..." You continued to giggle as you and Jack got up walking to your separate rooms.

You jumped onto your bed getting under the covers. You heard a scratching sound at the bathroom door "Hera?" You pulled the covers off you walked over to the bathroom door opening it

"Hi, sweet girl!" You smiled picking her up, placing her on your bed "Do you wanna cuddle with me, I'm a little tired..." You opened your arms for her, she pranced over to you curling up on your side.

You continued to pet her as your eyes became heavy; then you eventually fell asleep.

a/n: Oh my god! thank you sm for 4k reads!!!! Love you all sm!! Appreciate all the love and support :)  ♡︎♡︎