𝟎𝟐𝟗 ✞

(a/n: The title of the book has switched to "𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓")

The night had continued, Vinnie hadn't shut off the vibrator once since your little incident at the carousel

The night had continued, Vinnie hadn't shut off the vibrator once since your little incident at the carousel. You had already cum 3 times in the 2 hours you had been at the park, and you couldn't handle the pressure any longer. You sat on a bench nearby as you watched everyone getting food.

You gripped on the side of the bench as you watched Vinnie toy with the speed as he ordered something to eat. God he was pissing you off, you should have just said you didn't cum but if he had found out you would have been in even more trouble.

Vinnie looked over in your direction, he then increased it to the highest setting almost making you fall out of your seat. You didn't realize the tears running down your face until one hit your hand, you couldn't be in public when this was happening.

You struggled to get up as the vibrator was still on high, you wobbled your way to an alley in between the booths, you quietly sobbed as your orgasm took over your entire body. Your legs were shaking, you dabbed away the tiny sweat droplets on your forehead. 

You covered your mouth hiding the little scream, your entire body spasms as you slowly sink into the ground. Vinnie walked over to where he saw you walk off, he could hear your whimpers, he saw how your legs were kicking in ecstasy as you continued to cum on the vibrator.

"No, no," you sob. "Turn it off please, I can't anymore!"

"You know your colors sweetheart..."

Your body violently started to shake again as another orgasm took over your body, "Vinnie! There is so much pressure I- AH!" Vinnies eyes widened as he watched the liquid soak your pants "Did you just squirt?"

You nodded, tilting your head back in embarrassment, you didn't want to lie but it felt amazing. Even though that was your 5th orgasm you had never done anything like that "Vin, yellow..." You let out a deep sigh as he finally shut off the vibrator, "good girl, you did so good!" He cooed smoothing your hair crouching down next to you

"Vinnie shut the fuck up! I looked like I pissed myself dammit!" Vinnie took off his sweatshirt giving it to you, his eyes were filled with guilt "I-I'm sorry did I go too far?"

"No Vin, it was my punishment I just never felt like that before, you have to remember I'm new to this stuff." You placed your hand on his cheek, he nodded his head helping you up. With Vinnie's hoodie around your waist, you couldn't really notice the wet spot in your jeans.

"Now can we hurry and get home I don't feel like sitting in wet jeans!" He nodded quickly, walking you to his car completely ignoring everyone else.

"I brought you a change of clothes there in the back if you want them..." He said softly as you got in the car "Thank you" you kissed his cheek climbing in the back.

-

You two had arrived home shortly after. You could tell Vinnie felt bad but by his noticeable hard-on in his pants, he seemed to enjoy it somewhat. "How about joining me in the shower pretty boy?" You stood in his doorframe with just a towel around your body, he nodded eagerly ripping his shirt from his body discarding his pants as well.

-

The heat of the water soothed your sore body, Vinnie opened the door to the glass shower. Your eyes went immediately to his dick.

Vinnie grabbed you by the hips and moved close to you. Your lips meet, his tongue parts your lips, your tongues meet as he begins to explore your mouth. After a minute of you two making out, you pull away kissing down his torso. 

Vinnie shakes in anticipation as you kiss gently down his chest, moving down to his hard dick. Before your lips meet his hard on you look up at him and grab a hold of it, pumping it a few times. Your grin makes his dick harden even more; you turn your attention to his throbbing erection in front of you. You lick your lips-slowly licking up his cock before stopping at the head.

Vinnie groaned wanting you to stop the teasing and suck his dick already. You continue to tease him before taking his cock into your mouth. He moans in pleasure and thrusts his hips forward, making you gag, you back up taking his cock out of your mouth before going back to bobbing your head.

His hand made a makeshift ponytail as he helplessly stood there as you continued to pleasure his swollen cock. You occasionally stop with only the head of his dick in your mouth running your tongue over the tip, this sends shivers of pleasure through Vinnie's entire body.

Vinnie could feel his climax ever so close; he tilts his head back as he moaned. "gonna cum..." You pause for a moment swiping your thumb over his tip. You put his dick back into your mouth as he came on your tongue. You catch it all as you look up at Vinnie as you let some drip down onto your breasts.

You give Vinnie a mischievous grin, then sit back against the wall of the shower. You rub the cum into our breaths massaging the cum into it. As your hands wander down your body towards your thighs opening them revealing your wet core.

It was still wet not only from the shower but the events earlier today, Vinnie shuts off the water picking me up laying a towel down on his bed before laying me down. He spread my legs diving straight into me, exploring as far as he can go. A soft moan escapes your lips as he slides his tongue up and down your slit.