𝟎𝟑𝟏

Tonight, everyone was going out to celebrate the "Hype House" show coming out

Tonight, everyone was going out to celebrate the "Hype House" show coming out. Thomas had rented out a restaurant so everyone could enjoy themselves in peace, not having to worry about fans or somebody being sick.

You were in your room getting ready, you were wearing a long sleeve body con dress. The material shaped your body perfectly, a part of you didn't know how you felt about it, but Vinnie insisted you wore it.

Your gold jewelry dangled as you put your high heels on, you adjusted your foot, so they were comfortable. You walked into the bathroom spraying some perfume "holy... shit..." a deep voice rang from beside you.

You turned towards the voice seeing Vinnie dressed in a black suit, it matched your dress. Did he do this on purpose? "What?" You smiled placing your perfume back on the counter.

"Nothing you just look beautiful... I- I mean you always look beautiful, but you look like a full-blown goddess right now!"

You hid your smile not being able to contain the red coming onto your face; Vinnie walked towards you grabbing your hand, spinning you around "you're so pretty y/n... so very pretty... my pretty girl..."

You back up putting your ass on his crotch, you felt him gasp as you began moving your hips. "y/n..." His eyes rolled back not being able to contain his moans from escaping, "god sweetheart, you're such a tease..."

"Y/N, VINNIE!!!" Jett's voice rang through the room, you and Vinnie pulled apart faster than you could even think. You started walking your way out of the bathroom when you felt a hand grab your wrist pulling you back.

Vinnie grabbed your neck slightly applying pressure "this isn't over." He spat pushing you forward a little. Jett turned the corner looking into the bathroom "there you guys are! We're leaving now."

You followed Jett out towards the cars, "Nikita, Larray, Chase, and everyone else are meeting us there!" You walked down the stairs to the front door where everyone was standing "Everyone here?"

Everyone hummed exiting the house getting into their assigned cars. You were sitting in the back with Jack as Vinnie and Jett were in the front. "Does anyone know what restaurant we are going to anyway?" Jack yelled over the music

"I don't know I think Thomas said something about a steak house?" Jett replied

-

As Vinnie pulled up to the parking lot you could see the place was gigantic. Vinnie parked the car unbuckling his seat belt, he got out of the car pulling the seat back for you and jack "Ladies first!" Jack smiled

You smiled reaching for Vinnie's hand as you made your way out. Everyone crowded together adjusting their outfits "You two go ahead I have to tell y/n something..." Your body stopped where you were walking turning around sending Vinnie a look of confusion.

Everyone walked ahead leaving you and Vinnie next to his car; "we are not going to have a repeat of that little stunt you pulled earlier got it?" He grabbed your chin, so you were looking at him "got it?!"

"yes"

"Yes, who?" Vinnie smirked

"Yes sir..."

"Good girl, now don't misbehave or I'll have to give you those spankings." He let go of your chin guiding you to walk next to him "yes sir."

You pulled your mask out of your purse handing one to Vinnie, you walked through the doors waving to the owner before walking to the table Thomas had reserved. "Y/n!!!!" A pair of arms wrapped around your waist lifting you up a little

"Larray!! Hi Babes, I missed you!!!" You turned around hugging him properly "You need to come back to work, It's just not the same without you!"

"I know, but talk about you being on Netflix!" You laughed as Larray did a little dance laughing with you "I know I'm like famous or whatever!" You laughed again sitting down next to him. Vinnie had sat down next to you as well making sure to pull you closer to him.

"Hi everyone, I'm Emma I'll be your server today!"

You couldn't believe what you were seeing, it was the girl from the party. Even though you were a little drunk last night you remembered the way she grinded against Vinnie, the way she looked at him practically begging for his attention.

Vinnie hadn't noticed the girl standing in front of him but once he did, he looked straight back down, he looked over at you seeing you were staring at the girl almost sending daggers with your eyes.

'Am I jealous? Why would I be jealous?' You thought. Vinnie's hand slid to your thigh giving it a squeeze to get your attention "And what can I get you on the end?" You turned back towards her "Water is fine please."

You rolled your eyes looking back down to the table waiting for her to realize it was him. Who knows if she would remember him, she could have been with 20 other men after she grinded on Vinnie but before you could anything further, she spoke "Oh, Vinnie Hi. Can I get you anything to drink?"

You pursed your lips together. What the actual fuck. He cleared his throat avoiding eye contact "Another water please"

She wrote it down pausing "So how have you been?" There she goes again. You groaned looking at the girl, she looked almost desperate at this point. She had fixed her shirt so her tits were on display, she had also lifted her shorts so they shaped her "ass" even though you could clearly tell there was nothing there.

You weren't typically the type of girl to bash other girls but right now you were fuming with anger. It wasn't anybody's fault that we had gone to a restaurant where the girl worked. You were hoping she would just give up and move on, but she didn't.

Vinnie ignored her question carrying on his conversation with Chase who was sitting next to him.

"So how come you haven't called me?"