𝟎𝟓𝟐

You took a sip of your coffee as you looked out at the view you had from your window

You took a sip of your coffee as you looked out at the view you had from your window. "Morning!" Nailea beams, you turn around to look at her. "Morning" You smile back. "How are you holding up?" she puts her hand on your shoulder rubbing the exposed skin.

"I'm doing, ok?" You sighed taking another sip of your coffee, you turned towards her "Jett said he is horrible, he hasn't left his room since I left. It's been 2 weeks, I feel bad..." You looked at her. 

"Y/n don't feel bad, you were doing what is best for you. You couldn't let it go on any further or else something could have happened."

"I know but I can't help but think, what if I stayed?" Nailea sighs taking your hands in her "Babe you know what would happen. He has moved on and so should you!" She gives your hands a reassuring squeeze.

"Now come on, we should go to the beach it's super nice out!" She gave you a peck on the cheek "get ready we're leaving in 10!" You groaned "but what if they're there" You yelled.

"They won't be!" She yelled back from down the hall "How do you know that!" I yelled back "Don't be dramatic y/n!"

Little did they know what was going on at the hype house.

-

"Can someone go get Vinnie, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago!" Thomas yelled to the group. "Ok hold on!" Jack ran up the stairs and into Vinnies' room "You ready to go bro?" Jack looked around his room seeing Vinnie nowhere in sight.

"Vinnie!" Jack hollard walked over to the bathroom seeing the door open, he turned the corner "Vinnie?" There Vinnie was standing in the bathroom just looking at your side of the sink. Everyone didn't know what to do, he had a girlfriend and they thought he had moved on.

"Vinnie come on we're leaving for the beach," Jack said patting his back "My bad," Vinnie said quietly, grabbing his towel and walking past Jack. "This is the first time I think I've seen you leave your room in like 2 weeks!" Jack chuckled

"You think I wanted to? Jett said I need to get fresh air" He put his fingers up to do air quotes. "Well, you do man, I mean we're all worried about you!" He said following behind him.

"I'd prefer to not have this conversation right now!" He said sternly, Jack put his hands up in defense "I'm just looking out for you dude!" Vinnie hummed walking down the stairs. "Alright now that everyone is here are we ready to go?" Everyone nodded, making their way through the door.

After a short car ride to the pier, the hype house had officially made it to the beach. You and Nailea were laying down in a secluded area where you thought no one would be. Your mood was good, and your mind was far from Vinnie, and for once in two weeks you felt at peace.

That when the sun above you was blocked by a figure, you opened your eyes putting your sunglasses on your head "Y/n?" Jett asked. "Jett what are you doing here!" You smiled getting up giving him a hug.

You quickly pulled away "Wait is hype house here too?!" You asked anxiously "yea why?" You looked at Nailea who was already looking at you "I told you Nai! God this is going to be so awkward!" You were interrupted by someone screaming your name "Y/n!" Jack smiled jogging over to you.

He gave you a hug before stepping away from you "Long time no see! How are you?" He smiled brightly "hanging in there, how about you?"

"Good! We miss you over at hype!" He waved over two new people you hadn't seen before "this is Brooke and Sam! They are new members I don't know if you've seen them before?"

"Hi, I'm y/n, I have seen you on my for you page a couple of times" You extended your hand out for them, Brooke pushed your hand away engulfing you in a hug "It's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you!"

"Good things I hope?" She nods, smiling. "it's nice to meet you y/n!" Sam says looking at you and then at Brooke "Likewise" You smile back. "Do you mind if we chill near you guys?" Jett asked, looking at you and then Nailea.

"It's up to her." Nailea pointed at you. You weren't going to lie, you did want to say no just because of Vinnie but you also thought that would make you look mean and makes things ten times more awkward.

"I don't see why not?" You smiled gesturing everyone over. You greeted everyone before getting back on your towel "You gonna be, ok?" Nailea asked quietly, you nodded your head laying back down on your towel.

-

After a few hours of being there you had to use the bathroom, you had no clue where it was, but you had seen a few other people go before "Does anyone know where the bathroom is?"

Jett smiled looking over at Vinnie "Vinnie was just about to go if you want to go with him?" You were hesitant but nodded your head walking over to him "You know where it is?" You asked looking up at him through your sunglasses.

He nodded biting his lip "Just follow me." You followed behind him, your hands brushed against each other but you both quickly moved apart. "So how have you been?" You asked breaking the silence "pretty good, you?"

"Not too bad, how's you and Vivian?"

He scratched the back of his neck "We're good! Um, you talking to anyone recently" He paused waiting for your response. "Yea-" You paused seeing his jaw clench "Or I was not anymore." His jaw relaxed.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you stopped talking?"

"Just wasn't my cup of tea" There was a long pause in your conversation which brought the awkwardness back to you both "I miss you ya know" Vinnie stopped in his tracks which caused you to stop, you just looked at him "Do you miss me?" He questioned

"Vinnie you can't just say something like that and expect me to say something back!"

"It's just not the same without you..." He sighed moving his gaze to the ground "Vinnie I am going to be honest; I am still trying to move on and you're making it extremely hard. You have a girlfriend for Christ's sake!"

You pursed your lips together "You remember what you said when we made this agreement?" He shook his head. "If one of us were to get into a relationship the deal would stop, and we would go back to being just friends."

Vinnie looked back up at you "What if I don't want to be just friends?"

a/n: hey my loves :,) Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. I have had so much school work recently and haven't had the time to write. I hope you understand <3 I will try and upload a little more this week but I'm not making any promises, Love you all and thank you so much for all the love and support recently <33333