𝟎𝟏𝟎

♫ Third-person

Third-person

The bar smelt like BO and alcohol, tonight was terribly busy and sadly it was only you and Nailea, so you were at the bar serving drinks well Nailea served tables.

"Can I have a spiked strawberry slush please." this woman did not look 21 at all, she had short blonde hair with heavy makeup on, you could the 5 layers of bras she had on. "Can I see your ID please?"

"Why would you need to see that I'm clearly 21!"

"Ma'am I'm not trying to offend you in any way I just need to make sure you're over 21, it's company policy." Tonight had already been a disaster and you were just trying to have a chill rest of the night.

You had to break two bar fights, then escort two drunk women out who were arguing about who had a bigger ass.

"Can I speak to your manager, please? I am clearly 21!" She yelled at you

"Michelle to the bar," you said through the speaker, your manager walked out of her office

"I was on a call y/n what?"

"This woman wants to speak to you" You pointed to the woman sitting at the bar

"Hi, you wanted to speak with me?" Michelle looked at the woman fake smiling at her "Hi finally someone who knows how to run a place. This bartender is carding me for no reason!"

"Well ma'am if our employees think that you look under 21, they can card you it's part of our policy."

"This is bullshit, I am 21!"

"Well, I would be happy to give you a drink if you just show our lovely bartender her your ID"

"NO I'M 21!" Michelle's eyes widened as the woman yelled causing everyone to look in your direction "Do not ever raise your voice at me, you can get out of my club if you want to be an asshole."

"Whatever, she is just jealous I'm prettier than her." The woman looked over Michelle's shoulder looking at you

"Matter a fact" The woman smirked looking towards the bar "You should calm down you look a little hot." Before you could blink someone's, drink was thrown at you. "SECURITY!" Michelle yelled

You stood there in complete shock "y/n you can leave for the night were closing for the night." Michelle walked away from you slamming her door then announcing on the loudspeaker that the club was now closing.

You gathered your things still completely drenched with you did not even know what, it took everything in you not to hit that bitch in the face. She was most likely drunk or something.

You were so mad, you felt like crying. You walked out of the club with tears slowly going down your face.

"Hey, where you going? I was coming to visit you." you knew that voice anywhere, you looked up from the ground seeing Vinnie a few feet away from you. He could see the tears in your eyes, the mascara running down your cheeks.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" He came over to you holding your face in his hands

"Some woman kept arguing with me about her being 21, then she said I was jealous because she was prettier than me, and Michelle was there, and she threw a drink on me, and now I'm all stinky." The words flowed out of your mouth so fast even you could not understand what you just said.

"Sweetheart, slow down, breath for me" Vinnie embraced you in his arms stroking your hair, "it's ok do you want me to drive you home?"

"Yea let me tell Nai I'm going home with you; she was my ride." Vinnie nodded getting into the car turning the heat on, so you were not freezing when you got into the car.

"Ok, that's fine. Love you." You kissed Nailea's cheek walking over to Vinnies rx7 "ready to go sweetheart?" you hummed as the warmth soothed your cold body.

☀︎︎ y/n pov

It still brings butterflies to my stomach every time Vinnie calls me sweetheart. I can't remember when exactly the nickname caught on, but I didn't mind.

I was shivering even though the heat was on, my black dress was sticking to me like glue I can't wait to get out of this thing.

"Were almost home, few more minutes."

Could he read my mind? Maybe he is a physicist, and he knew I wanted to get home.

"Don't forget we're getting our nose pierced tomorrow I already scheduled our appointments."

"Oh, yea I forgot we agreed to that!" I laughed a little, Vinnie looked at me smiling I love his smile it's so contagious. The rest of the car ride home was silent Vinnie's music played quietly in the background.

I practically jumped out of the car when we arrived quickly going to our bathroom, "IM TAKING A SHOWER DONT COME IN!" I wasn't even sure if Vinnie was in the house yet, but I was not waiting any longer.

After slipping into some pajamas, I shut my lights off getting into bed, and just scrolled through my phone, that's when I saw it.

"VINNIE HACKER WITH JETT'S SISTER!!!!"

I had been tagged multiple times on Instagram and Twitter, my Instagram account was private, so I didn't understand how all these people found my account. I downloaded twitter like 4 years ago and I never used it. I didn't even have a profile picture for God's sake and I was getting mentioned in all these things about Vinnie.

I scrolled through Twitter seeing some neutral comments, but then as I dug deeper I got to the nastier comments. I continued to scroll through them as tears came to my eyes.

"@y/n Vinnie shouldn't be with someone like you, your is too fat."

"@y/n GOLD DIGGER"

"GET AWAY FROM MY MAN @y/n"

"VINNIE IS MINE BACK OFF WHORE @y/n"

"What a slut, she needs to stay away from Vinnie!"

"Vinnie could have any of us but he choices her."

"ugly"

"Get out of Vinnie's life he doesn't need you in it!"

"clout chaser"

I was too focused on the comments to notice I had started shaking, this was one of my worst fears.

People barely even knew me and were making assumptions about me. I continued to read the comments, I just couldn't stop, it was hurting me the more I read them.

"Hey y/n I'm going to hop in the shower do you need anything from in there before I get in?"

I heard Vinnie's faint voice, but I was still too focused on my phone, "no I'm good" I tried to hide the fact I was crying and clearly it worked since he walked back into the bathroom.

I placed my phone down, I should keep looking at it could get the best of me.

I was tossing and turning all night the thought of everyone having an opinion on me was terrifying, Vinnie had gotten out of the shower over a few hours ago. I was debating if I should tell him something or not, would he care?

I got the courage to get out of bed walking through our now dark bathroom knocking on Vinnie's bathroom door I heard a faint "come in."

"Can we talk?"

A/n: Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is important so please read this part, I have been receiving some messages asking what my opinions on the whole situation are. I am not going to get into it because it really is none of my business on what goes on in Vinnie's life or what the hype house does, I am simply just a writer and I supporter of these people. . But this also means I don't want you all to think I'm siding with anyone or agree with a certain person. So for the people asking please stop because it's getting annoying.