𝟎𝟐𝟎

The plane was supposed to get to Seattle around 8 p

The plane was supposed to get to Seattle around 8 p.m. The flight was around 3 hours long, which wasn't that bad compared to other flights you had been on.

After they went around asking if anyone wanted anything to drink you drifted off to sleep.

~

"y/n why are you here?" Vinnie had this disgusted facial expression on, "What do you mean, I wanted to fix things between us!" You wiped away the tears on your face as you stared up at him

"Vinnie are you coming back to bed?" a feminine voice boomed from behind him. Your heart rate started to pick up "Who was that?"

"No one, y/n I think you should leave?" Vinnie went behind the door "baby who is at the door" A blonde girl walked up behind him putting her chin on his shoulder then looking at you. Her blue eyes examined your figure then making eye contact. "Who is this?"

Vinnie's body stiffened, you looked at the concrete not daring to make eye contact with either of them. You knew he wasn't yours, but you thought you two had something, "Vinnie?" His eyes met yours as you two looked at each other.

"I- um" Your vision was now clouded with tears. Vinnie and the girl were just blobs of color in your eyes. You broke eye contact looking back towards the ground. "Vinnie, Baby who is this?" The girls voice now laced with annoyance

"No one baby, sorry ma'am I haven't see your dog." The sound of the door shutting broke you out of the trace that had taken over your body. You felt frozen in place, but you knew you couldn't stay there.

What was the point in even coming? You felt like dropping to the ground and crying but your body was telling you differently. Your feet were guiding you too God knows were, but your head just told them to keep going.

Not a single thought ran through your mind as you continued to walk down this unfamiliar road. Everything just felt empty.

"ma'am!"

Your eyes opened to a Ladie in her late years "I'm sorry to wake you up but it's time to get off the flight." You whispered a quick "thank you" grabbing your bag walking off the flight.

You stood in baggage claim, your heart was beating at a godly pace you hadn't had a nightmare like that since you were a kid.

The nights you would be shaken awake by Jett. He would have heard your screams from his room, he knew about your nightmares, but they got better the more you grew up and now that you're older you hardly got any.

You saw your black suitcase on the carousel which you quickly grabbed before anyone else could snatch it. Your eyes then widened, "fuck!" you whisper shouted. You forgot to call Maria! You found a nearby bench sitting down on it keeping eyes on your bags you dialed her number then putting it to your ear.

"Y/n how was your flight!" Maria's cheerful voice boomed through the phone

"It was good, I forgot to call you before I landed! I fell asleep. I'm sorry if Reggie is too busy, I can always take an Uber!"

"No worries! Reggie just got back from school; he doesn't seem all that great so if you'd like I would love to come to pick you up!"

"Oh my god, you don't know how much I appreciate this! Thank you so much!" You had only known this for not even 24 hours, and she has treated you better than anyone you have ever met. "No problem honey. We can talk more in the car; I should be their quarter to nine."

"Sounds good! Thank you again Mrs. Hacker you are the sweetest."

"Please call me Maria."

You smiled "Oops sorry thank you again Maria, is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"Just make my son himself again, he seems to be himself when he is around you. Even though he is home he still isnt acting himself. Reggie told me every time your brought up this smile comes onto his face; that's what I want for him, I just want him to be happy."

-

At 8:55 Maria had texted you telling you she was outside. You walked out of the doors looking around for someone to wave or something because unfortunately you had no clue what she looked like. "Y/N!!!!"

You looked over to the place the voice was coming from, you assumed it was her since there probably wouldn't be a crazy Ladie screaming your name in a city where you knew no one. Your luggage made a rattling noise against the sidewalk making you cringe

"Ms. Hacker?"

"Y/n sweetheart please call me Maria!"

"sorry" you smiled "were should I put this?" Signaling to your luggage

"Just in the back" You nodded walking over to the trunk.

You closed the trunk walking over to the door opening it and getting it "thank you again Maria this really means a lot!"

"It's no problem y/n."

"Here I'll put my hotel in my GPS" You and Maria had talked about when it would be the right time to come you both agreed on tomorrow afternoon since it was so late at night.

She said it would also be good since nobody would be home so if something goes wrong not everyone has to be there to hear it.

"Thank you again Maria no one has never done anything like this for me!"

"Sweetheart I told you before I would do anything to make my sons happy, I think you just need to help Vinnie realize how he is feeling about this whole thing you two have going on." You nodded your head agreeing with her

"Ok enough about boys, How have been?"

a/n: Sorry that some of the recent chapters have been boring! I'm just using these as fillers and also to help you guys understand more about the story (do you get what I'm saying or do I sound stupid?) hope you guys are enjoying the story so far already working on the next part!