𝟎𝟐𝟏

Today was the day; you woke up in a surprisingly good mood even though your anxiety quickly took over

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today was the day; you woke up in a surprisingly good mood even though your anxiety quickly took over. You had already taken a shower and were sitting in front of the mirror applying some makeup.

You didn't know how this was going to go so you didn't want to go super heavy, you sprayed some perfume on adjusting your outfit in the mirror you wore some ripped jeans and a t-shirt it was a little cold in Seattle, so you threw a leather jacket on to top it off.

Your phone rang [hope everything goes well today! Call me after!!] It was Liza

[thanks, Liza (':]

You put your phone in your back pocket before walking out of the hotel. Maria knew you would be coming around this time, but Vinnie didn't, which was your main concern. You hadn't rented a car, so you had to call an Uber, but you didn't mind.

The ride was short, which didn't give you very much time to calm your anxiety before doing something you could regret in the future. You paid for the Uber closing the door, the tires screeched against the concrete making you cringe. You saw his car in the driveway, he must have gotten it shipped.

Your heart was beating faster than ever before, you didn't know why this was making you so nervous. You took a deep breath walking up the stairs knocking on the door, you heard heavy footsteps walking on the floor, this increased your heart rate dramatically.

The door swung open revealing Vinnie "y/n? What are you doing here?!"

"Can we talk?"

Vinnie was speechless, he couldn't believe you stood before him. He somewhat felt the feeling of guilt leave his body knowing you still were willing to talk to him even after he was a dick to you. "You going to stare at me or are we going to talk?"

"Oh" Vinnie moved his body out of the way gesturing for you to come in; you two sat in the living room in silence "I can't believe you're here..." Vinnie wiped his hands on his pants "why are you nervous?"

"I'm not nervous, do I look nervous" Vinnie looked at you examining your face before relaxing "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Uh, I was hoping to talk about what happened between us." your mouth was stuck in a permanent line quickly turning to a frown when Vinnie spoke "We got mad, then you got hurt which was my fault then I ran away from my problems. What more is there to talk about?"

"What is there to talk about? Have you not thought about the agreement that YOU wanted? Maybe the fact that we kissed in YOUR bed." Your body tried to remain calm even though you were screaming on the inside

who would have thought that all the "sadness" you had been feeling would actually be anger, you were angry that he didn't feel what you had felt for the past few days "You don't think I have felt guilty whatsoever?"

"To be honest no! I cried outside your bedroom door pleading with you to open up because I didn't want you to leave on bad terms but here we are!"

"Y/n I didn't want to reach out because you are making me a way I haven't felt in a long time, I haven't felt this way since I was with my ex. I'm scared to admit my feelings even though I don't know what I'm feeling!"

"vinnie that doesn't make sense..."

"Y/n... I... I can't get you out of my head you're all I have been able to think about lately and I don't know why!"

"I completely get what you mean Vinnie! How the fuck do you expect me to know that I can't read minds." You raised your voice trying to get your point across, but this only made Vinnie more frustrated, he tugged on his hair "You don't think it is bad enough I have the hots for my best friend's sister!"

"Why would that be a bad thing?!"

"Y/n I don't know! Stop pressuring me!"

"How am I pressuring you? I am just trying to understand what is going on between us!" You stood up walking over to him sitting beside him "I need to know if I am not wasting my time on another guy because I do feel something between us but you're sending me mixed signals!"

"I know! It's hard to know how I feel because there are moments where I wish I had never met you but there are also moments where I wish I could wrap you in my arms and just chill with you."

"little harsh vin..."

Vinnie got up from where he was on the couch crouching down in front of you "I'm so sorry I have caused all this trouble; I really want to work this out, but I think it will take a while, but i'm willing to take that chance."

"I agree" you looked down at him "I'm sorry for making this so difficult; can we start over and act like I never said that the agreement was off, maybe I can make it up to you?"

"What do you mean by making it up to you?"

"Well, there is something I have in mind" There he goes again with that cocky smirk "Oh yea? What is that?"

"What about I just show you?"

"I like that idea..." you smirked as he crawled up towards you...

a/n: It finally happened!! sorry for the very short chapter!! Hope you enjoyed... smut next chapter...... have a good rest of your day or night; byeeee ;)

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 | (v.h)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें