𝟎𝟐𝟕

"Y/n!" Jett engulfed me in a tight hug almost suffocating me "can't breathe

"Y/n!" Jett engulfed me in a tight hug almost suffocating me "can't breathe..." Jett laughed letting go of me. Vinnie stood there awkwardly before Jett turned to look at him "We need to talk" Jett pointed his finger at Vinnie

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I gulped, maybe I shouldn't have ignored Jett for so long. I left my bags by the door as he led me outside to the backyard, he sat me down on some chairs near the pool. We sat there in silence for what felt like hours before he finally spoke up "How'd it go?"

I lifted my head in confusion, how come he isn't yelling at me? How come he is not mad? "It went well, we made up..."

"Vinnie I know what's going on between you and my sister" My eyes widened at his words, how did he know? "What how!"

He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket handing it to me "I found your note" I quickly grabbed the piece of paper from his hands shoving it in my pocket "yea uh about that" I rubbed the back of my neck hoping he wouldn't ask me about it

"You're lucky I found it because if she did, she would have been heartbroken" I nodded my head to embarrassed to look at him "dude don't stress over it"

"How am I not supposed to stress over it, you're her brother and found the note I was going to give her to break things off!"

"It will just have to be a secret; I won't tell her about it if you don't."

Even though I knew this would probably end up hurting her at some point I was happy where our "friendship" was now.

-

Third-person

Everyone was sitting outside enjoying the sunny day. You had been talking to Jack about random stuff when Thomas interrupted "guys there is a little amusement park opening today, anyone want to go?" Everyone nodded carrying on with their conversations

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket "sorry jack, one sec" you pulled your phone out going onto messages

From: Vinnie

Meet me in my room real quick ;)

"Jack my mom texted me I'll be back" He nodded his head joining in on the conversation Jett and Jake were having. You walked through the house making your way through the long hallway to Vinnies room, you softly knocked on the door opening it.

"Vinnie?"

"Over here!" You followed his voice; he was seated in his gaming chair "I have an idea. It is completely optional, and we don't have to do it"

Your body is filled with curiosity; Vinnie always is thinking of something new which excited you but also made you somewhat nervous "here, open this" He reached over pulling you onto his lap as he handed you a small gift bag.

You slowly took the box out, unwrapping it, you slowly opened the box revealing what was inside. Your eyes widened when you realized what it was "what do you think?"

In the box laid a vibrator "We don't have to use it if you don't want to"

"What does it do?" you questioned looking at him. "Well, this one is remote-controlled, and if you would let me, I would be controlling it well were at the fair later tonight." You looked at the toy once again then back towards Vinnie

"Is this my punishment or something?" Vinnie repositioned himself in his chair "Yes it would be since you decided to ignore me at the airport..."

"WHAT? I ignored you? You didn't speak to me the whole time we were there!" You got off Vinnie's lap putting the box on his desk

"don't argue with me y/n..." his demeanor changed he was now standing in front of you, you never realized how tall Vinnie he was towering over you "you know it's true, you were being a dick all day!"

Vinnie looked up at the ceiling doing everything in his power not to slam you against the wall and make you cum so many times you wouldn't even be able to comprehend anything happening

"You know what since you want to be a brat! You don't get to cum tonight and if you do, I'm leaving the vibrator on all night and every time you cum I'm adding on spanks!"

"How many exactly?" your heart rate increased with anticipation "20." Your eyes could have practically bulged out of your head "But maybe just maybe if you're a good girl I won't have to do that."

Vinnie put his hands on your waist bringing you closer to him "Do you understand?" Your mind had wandered off to the thought of Vinnie having you bent over his knee spanking you, making you count, and making you thank him for every single smack you receive.

"Sweetheart I asked you a question."

You finally got out of your imagination looking up at Vinnie "What was the question?" Vinnie smiled "do you understand everything?"

You shook your head turning around heading towards the door "Come back here when you're done getting ready!" you shut the door behind you walking back outside sitting next to Jett

"So what'd I miss?"