𝟎𝟒𝟔

a/n: listening to "White Ferarri" by my lord and savior frank ocean during this part  :(

a/n: listening to "White Ferarri" by my lord and savior frank ocean during this part :(

☀︎︎Y/n Pov

I woke up still in Vinnie's bed, it was around 3 p.m. in the afternoon and we slept pretty much all day. After we had sex, we didn't say much, and we both fell asleep. I rolled over, seeing that he was in fact awake and scrolling through TikTok on his phone. 

"Hey..." I said quietly, Vinnie turned around then shut his phone off "hey..." he smiled back. "So..." He pursed his lips

"So..." I said back looking around the room, "How is this going to work?" He asked scooting closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow, of course, I knew what he meant but I wanted to hear what he had to say before jumping into anything. "About us. Whatever this is." His tone was serious but gentle, I studied his facial features before letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm not sure Vinnie, all I know is I can't keep doing this to myself. I don't know about you but us sleeping together is fun and all, but it is restricting us from the good things in life. I want to be able to have someone who will care for me, love me and I'm not saying that you haven't done that but as you said we don't work... were toxic. We just don't work."

Vinnies eyes were coated with a clear gloss "I know... but we could make it work."

"How? This was strictly supposed to be 'friends' who were fulfilling the other 'friends' needs and sexual desires. It is different now, and I don't know if you see it, but I know I do. I have told you how I have felt, and I just can't keep running back to this. It is destroying me mentally."

Vinnie sighed "Y/n..."

"Maybe we should just go back to the way we were before; we can enjoy and look back on the good times we had together, but I think it would be best if we just are friends and move on. You are such a kind, caring, funny person Vinnie and I don't want to just drop you out of my life. But as I said before we don't work, so being friends is the best thing we can do."

✔︎Vinnies Pov

The ache I felt in my heart after those words came out of her mouth. I knew this was going to end at some point, but I never expected it to be now. I felt so many things for her, but I didn't know how to express that. I was too worried I was going to get my heart broken again.

I look at how flawlessly beautiful she is, the way her hair fell around her shoulders. Her beautiful eyes, her beautiful glowing skin. Her contagious smile, her amazing personality, her breathtaking body. I was never going to be able to get it back.

She was right, we don't work.

☀︎︎Y/n Pov

I wiped the tears coming from my eyes, I couldn't let him see me like this. "I'm sorry Vinnie..." I leaned over kissing his forehead before peeling the blanket off my body. I gathered my clothes then made my way towards the door.