𝟎𝟑𝟐

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I tried to keep my composure and not just walk out of the restaurant. This was so awkward I can't imagine how y/n is feeling right now. She is pissed I can already tell. I was hoping if I just ignored her, she would move on and stop pestering me but with my luck, I guess it wasn't over yet.

"So how come you haven't called me?"

I watched y/n's body tense; "Been busy, I was looking for a one-night thing." I sighed hoping she would get the hint "Oh I get it so I'm just some hoe to you!" She yelled.

"I think we should just ask for a different server" Thomas stood up trying to end everything "Oh I get it, you're sleeping with this slut, she isn't even that pretty. Vinnie, you could do so much better than this hooker!" I watched as she pointed towards y/n.

Oh god, this isn't going to end well.

Third-person

You stood up "What did you just call me?"

"You heard what I said bitch!"

You scoffed looking at everyone at the table whose gazes were switching from the girls to you waiting for someone to snap. "Last time I checked you're the one working here, shouldn't you be treating your customers with respect? Or are you just a desperate hoe looking for a man's attention, which you will never get"

The girl scoffed charging at you. Suddenly you were lying on the floor as the girl threw punches at you, you blocked your face with your arms as she continuously punched you. "Come on bitch, not so hard now?"

You blacked out, the next few things you did you couldn't even remember. You took your legs pushing up, so the girl fell backward, she landed on her ass. She quickly tried to get to her feet but before she could do anything you tackled her.

You punched her square in the nose "Oh I'm sorry did I ruin your nose job?" You were able to get in one more punch before you felt someone pulling you away, that's why it hit you. 

You couldn't even remember what had just happened, your knuckled throbbed as you were pulled outside to the parking lot. That is when you began to cry, you slid down the wall holding your face in your hands. 

You had just ruined a very nice dinner that Thomas had planned, and everyone was there to witness it. "Shh, it's ok" Jett whispered rubbing your back. 

In the restaurant everyone watched as the owner yelled at the girl, he pretty much blamed her for the entire thing, but I mean she was the one who swung first, it was simply just self-defense.

It had been a couple of minutes since the fight, you were still sitting in the parking garage as Jett, and Jack held you trying to prevent you from having a panic attack. Vinnie stood there in shock; he couldn't believe what had just happened.

A part of him was worried about you but another part of him was angry since you decided to fight the girl instead of being the bigger person. "Yo, Vinnie Jett is asking if he can take your car to the emergency room. Y/n busted her lip, and her nose won't stop bleeding."

"Tell him I will drive her; I need to talk to her anyway."

-

The car ride to the emergency room was quiet, you sat there with a t-shirt to your nose. Luckily your lip stopped bleeding, "Why aren't you talking to me?"

Vinnie's eyes remained on the road as you looked at him "Are you mad at me or something?"

"You know what you did."

You closed your mouth since you were in such shock that he was mad at you for the fight. She was the one who tackled you, she was the one who swung first. "Whatever dude, you act like it's my fault she is a psychotic bitch!"

"She is the psychotic bitch? I recall you hitting her as well!" he gripped the steering wheel "Oh so I'm the bad guy, I'm sorry that you had some girl completely obsessing over you and she was over here calling me a bitch, and a slut but I'm the bad guy since I was simply defending myself!"

"Whatever..." Vinnie said speeding up.

-

The doctors had called you in, they got the bleeding to stop in your nose, but they found that you had bruised rib and had broken something into your hand. You were waiting to get a cast, but it was taking a little longer than expected.

Vinnie sat in your room on his phone typing away on the keyboard "I still don't understand how I am in the wrong?"

Vinnie groaned shoving his phone in his pocket "You do understand what you did right?"

"Yeah, I defended myself because I was being harassed!"

"Why are you making this all about you!" He yelled

"What the fuck is your problem! You act like I wanted to get punched in the face! You don't think I would much rather be enjoying a dinner with everyone celebrating your guy's success?"

He stood up "Well you obviously had something in mind since you fought back."

"Do you realize how dumb you sound? I was protecting myself from getting hurt! I will admit I shouldn't have hit her back, but she swung first!"

"GOD, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT ABOUT YOU!"

You were growing frustrated, 'why the fuck was he mad about this?' you thought

"If you're that concerned about her, why do you go take care of her?! Maybe she can dry hump your tiny ass dick again just like she was at the party!"

Vinnie turned on his heels strutting over to you "Oh, I get it now! you're jealous!" He smirked "You're just so jealous that she was all up on me at the party, your jealous cause you think I still like her. Would you be jealous if I called her asking her to come over?"

I looked away from him, he was trying to intimidate me, and I wasn't going to let it work. "Oh really?! I remember the guy I was dancing with having a huge dick!"

"Is that so? W-Well" He stuttered arguing with himself on what to say that could make you mad but right now he couldn't. He found himself getting angry at the fact you were enjoying being with another guy other than him.

"Just admit you're jealous!!" he shouted. You laughed at his sudden anger "What's there to be jealous of? It's not like your tiny ass dick did anything for me anyway."

a/n: Heyyy!!! Who do you think is in the wrong, Vinnie or Y/n? Let me know in the comments!! <33