𝟎𝟐𝟐 ✞

Vinnie made sure to keep his eyes on you the whole time

Vinnie made sure to keep his eyes on you the whole time. Your hands slip up his broad shoulders to his neck while you look into his eyes for a moment before placing your lips onto his. The moment your lips touched; Vinnie's grip grew stronger, almost scared of losing you.

As the kiss grew deeper, your hands ran through Vinnie's hair until they got tangled on your fingers. Vinnies' hands began to roam your body till they reached under your shirt and touched your bare skin.

You couldn't help letting a small moan out which gave Vinnie the confidence he was lacking a few minutes ago. Without further delay, your shirt was off your body. You couldn't wait any much longer, practically ripping his shirt off of him, revealing his toned abdomen.

Your hands traveled along Vinnie's chest not leaving a single place untouched. Vinnie was getting desperate, he missed seeing you, he wanted to know how it felt to touch your bare skin, to kiss your naked body. But little did he know you wanted the same.

"I thought you were making this up to me?" You smirked teasingly, taking his hands from your back to your bare waist. Little by little Vinnie's confidence started growing the more he started touching you.

His hands traveled from your waist to your chest taking your bra off with his free hand and throwing it across the room. Vinnie looked at you with such lust in his eyes, you've never had a man look at you like this before.

You started to feel the heat, as so did Vinnie. The thrill of finally having you all to himself. The thrill of getting to experience such an event with you. You never realized how much you craved Vinnie's touch before your bare bodies were together.

Vinnie couldn't believe you were under him, both of you were unaware of your desires for each other. How desperately he wanted to touch you, to feel the tenderness of your skin under his touch. Vinnie finally knew what he had been missing out on all this time.

Vinnie's patience kept growing thinner the more she played with his body, you left wet kisses here and there to small pecks all over. Vinnie couldn't get enough of you, every small touch you left his body heated up.

The more time you spent teasing him he could feel his arousal growing more and more. You pushed Vinnie off from on top of you pushing him backward in the chair now straddling him "I thought I was supposed to be making this up to you?"

"I changed my mind..." you smiled down at him. Vinnie felt a strong shiver go down his spin as you rolled your hips against his obvious bulge. A groan escaped his lips as his hands moved to your hips, you kept rolling your hips onto him you could feel him becoming harder the more you kept moving your hips.

You moved back to unbutton his jeans leaving him only in his boxers, he made sure to undress you in the process. Vinnie couldn't believe it, but he was nervous to have sex with you, he wanted to pl you and he was scared he wasn't going to be good enough to do so.

His shaky hands struggled to take your panties off causing you to smile at him again, before he could become any more nervous you placed your lips on his again. The more that time passed the more Vinnie grew comfortable with you, he slipped his tongue in your mouth which caught you off guard but excited you at the same time.

Your hands traveled to his boxers palming his cock slowly, Vinnie cupped your boobs in his hands almost hypnotized by the sight in front of him, he plays with your nipples causing you to moan right in his ear as your head drops onto his shoulder.

You made sure to please him by giving him a hand job which he didn't know he wanted till this very moment. Your hands wrapped around his thick cock pumping up and down while your fingers flick on his tip. This is exactly what he wanted.

The thick veins in his cock got more prominent as you continued to pump him, you felt him twitch making you pull away before he could cum. Vinnie kept his eyes on you the entire time, it felt almost unreal.

You were really starting to feel the heat now, you put your hands on his shoulder as you positioned yourself on his tip before slowly sinking down on his cock. A groan left Vinnie's plump lips as he threw his head back.

"Fuck-" was all you were able to say, the pleasure of him filling you up was too much to handle, it felt surreal. Vinnie's hands gripped your waist as curse words and your name came out of his mouth.

You stayed still for a while keeping your eyes on him which he does too before you start to slowly move up and down on his cock. Your back arches as the feeling of his cock inside you overtook your body.

Heavy panting and your skin slapping together fill the quiet living room. Vinnie's patience began to run thinner the more you moved, your walls clenched around him so perfectly taking it took everything he had not to cum on the spot

He couldn't take it anymore, Vinnie took you by the waist and placed you on the couch getting on top of you, your eyes went wide. You didn't expect Vinnie to take the lead, but you weren't complaining.

Vinnie entwined your hands together putting them above your head, he moved back to your lips once again as his tip grazed against your entrance. You were desperate to feel his cock pulsate inside you "Vinnie..." you moaned breaking the kiss.

a/n: part 2 already up....