𝟎𝟏𝟒

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I woke up in my bed with a pounding headache, why did I drink last night? I can't even remember what happened last night. My straightened hair turned into a ruffled mess, I had a baggy t-shirt on and a pair of shorts. I felt disgusting.

I turned the shower water on quickly getting in, the water was blazing hot but felt so nice on my skin. I wrapped myself in a towel quickly walked back into my room shutting the door behind me.

Flashback

"No, I just noticed you looked over at me." your body became looser around his body, teasing him with your hands.

"Oh, I see what you're doing." You didn't even know this man's name, but you need something to take your mind off everything. He grabbed your chin making you look up at him, his hands were rough not as soft as Vinnies.

"What do you mean?" you looked up at him with innocent eyes. He chuckled letting go of your chin "well you know what I mean."

"Do I?"

He looked around the room "wanna dance?" you nodded eagerly walking to the middle of the dance floor.

End

I cringed at the sudden memory of last night, why would I do that?

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, "morning" Jett hollered "morning" I went into the cabinet grabbing the Advil. "We have none I already checked." I groaned, throwing the bottle out then sitting at one of the stools.

"How bad was I last night?" This was one of the first times I had a hard time remembering what I did the day before. "I'm not sure, I know Liza was looking around for you for a while and Vinnie took off looking for you I think."

Flashback

You pushed past the crowd of people swarming the front door, you walked down the long driveway entering the code for the gate you let the gates open walking out towards the road.

You eventually ended up near an intersection that had a covenant store, your feet were killing you, so you took your heels off walking into the store.

End

"I think I went to go get cigarettes."

"All I know is Vinnie was pissed last night and wouldn't say anything to anyone when you went to bed."

Flashback

Third-person

a/n: sorry for all the flashbacks :/

"Are you fucking crazy!"

"Shh, why are you so loud!" Of course, you knew it was Vinnie, his words were slurred, and he was a little unsteady on his feet.