𝟎𝟒𝟒 ✞

You grabbed Liza's hand as you ran down the beach laughing when you almost trip

You grabbed Liza's hand as you ran down the beach laughing when you almost trip. You two find a spot where no one was. You slipped off your shorts along with your T-shirt. You quickly ran into the water after discarding your underwear and bra.

You shivered as the cold water hit your body. You laughed as you watched Liza running into the water and how she squealed when the water hit her body. "So cold..." She shivered.

You swam out a little further so the only part of your body being seen is your head, Liza swam over to you laughing as she splashed you. "You got any blunts with you?" You smile at her as she bites her lip nodding.

"Wanna smoke?" She nods eagerly "Let's go!" You and Liza swim to the shore quickly getting dressed and making your way to the car. Liza opens her phone, passing you the grinder. "You mind if we stop by hype? The boys want to smoke too." You nodded your head 

"Should I roll this now or when we get there?"

"There"

-

Liza grabbed her backpack walking up the driveway to the front doors, she grabbed your hand dragging you towards the backyard where the boys were waiting. "Finally!" Jett laughed

"Took you long enough!" Eamon gave Liza a kiss on the cheek then sat back down in the chair. Liza sat down on one of the chairs handing you the bag. You looked over at Vinnie who was already looking at you, you quickly looked the other way unzipping the backpack.

You put the grinder on the table along with the blunt and the baggy of weed. You opened the grinder setting down the top on the table, you opened the baggy inhaling the amazing smell.

Everyone laughed then continued with their own conversations. Vinnie continued to watch as you ground up the weed, then placing it in the paper, then rolling it. He found himself getting frustrated as he watched the way you licked the paper smiling when you finally finished it.

You handed the joint to Liza letting her light it before passing it to you "First hit goes to my baby mama!" She passed you the joint, you smiled at her then blew a kiss before bringing the joint up to your lips and taking a long drag from it.

You inhaled feeling that familiar tingly sensation goes down your throat as you exhaled the smoke, you took another hit before passing it to Liza. She winked at you then took a few hits then passed it on.

That continued for a little longer before the joint was mostly gone. Vinnie placed the joint into the ashtray as he watched the last bit of it burn away. You were feeling it, everyone was. Everybody was wrapped up in their own conversations to notice Vinnie walking over to you.

You didn't even notice until you heard his familiar voice echo through your head. You innocently looked up at him, he smirked sitting down next to you. He scooted over next to you placing his hand on your back pulling you closer to him.