𝟎𝟓𝟎 ✞

He finally presses his lips into yours, guiding your lips against his

He finally presses his lips into yours, guiding your lips against his. Your kiss is slow and deep, his hands glide from your hips up to your breasts as he gives them a tight squeeze making you gasp.

He pulls you tight against him as he slides his tongue into your mouth. He pulls away kissing his way down your jaw than to your collarbone. You don't even notice how you were moaning softly. "What do you want, Y/n?"

"Touch me..." You mutter a shiver runs down your spine as he pulls away from you "Ask nicely," He smirks as he kisses your neck again "please touch me, Vin." He kisses your lips "Much better." He presses another chaste kiss to your lips before his fingers graze your soaking core. The contact of his fingertips alone has you rolling your hips towards him.

He groans softly as you grind up against him, "please vin..." You looked up at him, his middle finger goes through your folds, your wetness covering his finger almost instantly. He circles your clit as he watched you squirm against him. You were so desperate for more friction that you were clenching onto nothingness, you were so desperate to have something inside of you.

He sits on the sink as he props his knee up to hit your crotch "Be quiet..." You slowly start to rock your hips against his thigh, back and forth on the tight fabric of his jeans, with your hands on his chest you start to lose the rhythm of your hips as you feel yourself getting closer to release.

Vinnie grabs your hips guiding you fast against his tight. His leg does not budge as he pushes you down on it. You release a string of moans as you start to build up an orgasm, Vinnie grabs your throat catching you off guard "I said be quiet!" He spits through his teeth, "Sorry." You whimper as you continue to go back and forth faster and faster along his thigh.

You were stopped by a grip on your hips, stopping you immediately. His fingers dig into your hips so hard you knew there would be bruises tomorrow "Such a needy little slut!" He starts before releasing your hips and undoing the zipper on his jeans.

"I don't think it's fair that you're so needy to get off, why don't you help me out, hm?" He pulls his dick out of his jeans and strokes it a few times. You move an arm from behind his neck and wrap your hand around his cock, your fingers barely touching on the other side. He tilts his head back and he groans as you begin to stroke him slowly

You move your other hand from his neck to his shoulder balancing yourself as you begin rolling your hips. You pick up speed on both your hips and your hands, pushing the wetness of your panties into his tensed thigh and pumping his throbbing cock.

You bit your lip trying to suppress the moans bubbling in your throat. You lean your head forward against his should as you begin to cum, and he grabs your hair and pulls you back up to face him.

"I want to watch you cum..." He bounces his leg up and down as you continue to cum, his eyes shut close as he bits his lip hard as he cums in your hand. You hover over his cock, gently brushing his tip against your clit. He groans and pushes his head back.

"Put it in." He demands through quiet and sputtered breath, baring his teeth and tensing his shoulders. You smirk as you slowly inch yourself down onto him before pulling him back out slowly. He had enough as he grabs your hips harshly syncing you fully down onto him.

You moan loudly but Vinnie is quick to cover your mouth with his hand, Vinnie fucks up into you harshly and you bury your head in the crook of his neck. He grabs you by your hair again, forcing you to look at him. You heard the flight attendants outside of the door talking.

The thrill of getting caught makes you even wetter than before and Vinnie can feel you dripping down onto him, he releases your hair and pushes your hips down letting you do the rest. You rolled your hips against his feeling him pressing around inside of you with every movement. He drags a pam from your ass to the side of your hip to reach your clit as he begins pressing circles into it.

"You like the thought of being caught, don't you slut?" He taunts in your ear. You keep riding, taking it as a rhetorical question. "Answer me." he spits. Your eyes lock on his as you hum "Mm-Hmm"

"What a filthy little slut you are," he says, squeezing your ass. He looks at you through the mirror, you slow down as you just sat on Vinnies cock. The feeling of him inside of you, he presses a forceful kiss to the pace below your ear then bites the fresh hickey.

"Your gonna wait until I sat to cum, right?" he asks, knowing that you're already aware of the rules. "Yes," you confirm "Yes, what?" he asks, squeezing your tight enough to leave a mark "Yes, sir." You mutter into his shoulder as your grip tightens around him.

He picks up his pace once again before he grabs your hair, pulling your head back forcefully. Your scalp aches as he forges his fist shut on your hair as he stares into your eyes then forces a kiss onto you.

"Cum," he breaks the kiss to say before quickly reconnecting it. You relax into him as you let your high take over as your hips convulse on top of him. The amount of fluids dripping from you increases as it runs down your legs until they reach Vinnie's pants. You gasp as he pulls out of you "Good girl." He coos tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Alright, I'm going to go back to my seat first then you." You nodded your head pulling your pants back up. Once you had both returned to your seats and luckily nobody had noticed you received a text from Vinnie

From: Vinnie
Why don't you take a nap, I will wake you up before the plane lands <3

a/n: Hey loves :) Sorry, this chapter was so short, I am very busy today but wanted to at least upload something for you all! I can't thank you enough for 21K reads it's so crazy!! Love you all so much <3 I'll try to upload more this week