𝟎𝟓𝟏

That same night Vinnie had decided to go out and get something to drink

That same night Vinnie had decided to go out and get something to drink. He had come back a few hours later drunk, he made his way upstairs to his room. He saw how your door was open and you were talking on the phone with someone.

He hid around the corner listening to the conversation "We should totally hang out soon, I miss you a ton!" You paused, letting the person on the other end of the phone speak, from what Vinnie heard it was a man's voice.

"Alright, I love you too, bye!" You hung up placing your phone on your bed "Who was that?" Vinnie asked turning the corner, you jumped his voice startling you. "Just a friend why?"

"Was it a guy?" He crossed his arms growing angry "No? Why do you need to know?" You asked standing up "No reason, I just didn't know you were such a whore." He turned around walking to his room.

Your eyes widened "What did you just say?!" You called after him "You heard me, whore!" You walked after him, closing his bedroom door behind him "What the fuck is your problem?"

He sat down in his gaming chair "You." He responded, turning on his pc. "Me? What did I do wrong?!" He sighed turning his chair towards you "You lied to me about talking to a guy!" His voice raised.

"I didn't lie to you Vinnie; it was a friend!" You yelled, getting defensive. "Who was it though!" He yelled back. "Nobody!"

"See so that obviously means it is a guy because you don't want me to know!"

"Why does it matter, I told you we weren't doing this anymore. You can't get jealous just because I may be talking to a guy. Do you see me calling you a whore when you're talking to a girl other than me? No!"

Vinnie tried thinking of a response "Whatever your friends are hotter than you are anyways! Maybe I should give one of them a call!"

"Go for it! Be the man whore you are!"

Vinnies eyes widened "You are just so obsessed with me!" You turned back around "WHAT?" You looked at him dead in the eyes "You make no fucking sense dude! One second, you're calling me a whore now you're saying I'm obsessed with you!!"

"Well, it's true!" He yelled

"Just because I have feelings for you doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you! I'm starting to not have feelings for you because your acting fucking stupid as hell!"

"Thank God! Now you don't have to cry to me about how much you love me!" He chuckled. "Whatever Vinnie! I'm glad this is over!" You flipped him off before turning around, opening the door walking out

"Good because it never meant anything to me anyway."

You paused your walking; you felt your heartache. Did he really mean it? Your eyes began to water as you wiped one walking back to your room slamming the door. "FUCK!" You yelled sliding down your door.