𝟎𝟑𝟕 ✞

"Why do you have this in your car?"

He lifts his brows amused by your jealousy "It's Liza's relax, she left it in my car."

You throw the jacket into the back seat "I'm going back to my car, I have work tomorrow and I need it" he frowns at you "Can you stop being a brat for once and do as your told for once!"

"No, I can't. Thanks for helping me now Jett won't beat your ass. You can leave me now since I'm such a brat!"

"What's your problem?" he snaps

"Nothing. I'm just doing you a favor since you can't even bare to look at me like you do the other girls, but you seem to have no problem hitting up every other girl." You yanked at the door handle, just waiting to leave to escape from this.

"What did you just say?" Vinnie's voice was low and serious "Do you realize what you're saying right now!"

"Vinnie unlock the door, I want to leave!" Your voice shakes. You feel embarrassed knowing very well how petty you sounded. You had just exposed your real feelings; you weren't saying it all, but it was a majority of what you felt.

He leans over and grabs your wrist. You look at him with tears in your eyes stopping you from leaving the car "That's all this is about? You're jealous because I won't look at you the way I look at other girls. You know how our agreement works y/n!"

You look away, afraid to admit it. You never realized you felt this way about him till now it made you feel so vulnerable. "I thought you trusted me y/n... Do you not believe me when I say that it is Liza's jacket?" he pleads

"And you. It's not that I don't think of you that w-"

"What? You cut him off

"Nothing. Listen, your Jett's sister. We should just keep it that way" Vinnie sighs letting go of you grabbing the jacket again "Now please put this on, your top is soaked and it's making this very difficult."

"Why does it bother you if I'm just your best friend's annoying sister?" He clenched his jaw; he groans climbing on top of you reclines your seat back "You really want to know?"

His voice is low and angry, it's like you puddy in his grip. "Every time I look at you, it takes everything in me not to grab you by that pretty throat and have you up against the wall."

"Every time you laugh, all I can think about is pulling you onto my lap and having your lips against mine."

"Then do it..."

☀︎︎ Y/n pov

Vinnie got out of the car you followed behind him "Get it." He signaled with his hands. I smiled, climbing inside the back seat of his car, Vinnie following me closing the door behind him. He pulled me to him making me straddle his lap.

He moved my hair away from my neck bringing his lips up to it. He aggressively began sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan out. He began to move my hips against his crotch, but I quickly stopped "What if someone drives by?"

"It dark out nobody will see a thing, and shortly you will be too fucked out to even notice."

"Arms up." I lifted my arms above my head as he peeled the material off my skin. He ran his cold wet hands down my sides. He moved so he could unbuckle his pants, I palmed him through his boxers before he pulled my hand away "Patience baby..."

His dick slapped against his lower stomach; I wrapped my hands around him. A soft whimper escaped his lips as he threw his head against the seat. He brought his thumb to your lips; he ran his thumb across your bottom lip "my pretty girl"

I blushed as I ran my thumb over the tip of his cock, spreading pre-cum around. He pulled me back towards him pulling me back on his lap "This is about you baby." He pulled my skirt up well he began to kiss my neck.

"Fuck you're so hot..." he breathed against my neck sending shivers down my spine. He moved his hand down to my pussy "No panties?" I bit my lip nodding my head "Bad girl." Two of his fingers spread my wetness around.

He pressed his fingers against my clit, he lifted you up but your ass lining up with your entrance. He watched as I sunk down onto him, having him fill me up is a feeling I never want to end. He gripped my hips as he began moving them.

He started sucking on my neck again, I knew those were going to leave a bruise. I gripped his shoulders as he started thrusting up into me "You feel so good pretty." He grunted thrusting up into you harshly, I felt my body melt at his praise.

"You feel so good, Vin." I moaned out biting his shoulder suppressing my moans. "Whose pussy is this?" I moaned "All yours Vinnie"

"That right baby, that's fucking right." I gasp as I feel him rub against my g-spot. He chuckled as he positioned himself so every time, he thrusted he hit it. "Fuck- I'm close..." I placed my hands against the seat gripping at the material.

I took my other hand and began rubbing my clit "Don't touch yourself that's my job baby..." He took your hand away replacing it with his. "You are so pretty even when you're all fucked out." He smiled at me as his thrusts became deeper and rougher. The sound of skin slapping against one another is all that was heard as the feeling in my stomach continued to grow.

He continued to rub my clit as I moaned against him "I'm going to cum, can I cum?" Vinnie didn't answer as he thrust into me once more, my walls clenched around him making him moan into my ear. Both our orgasms take over our bodies.

Both of our chests heaving against each other. His hands ran down my back "that was my first time ever fucking in a car..." I giggled, he chuckled "Glad I could be the first to do that." I pulled off Vinnie pulling my skirt back down then covering my exposed chest.

"Where's my shirt?" he shrugged handing you his, "I think I might have ripped it when I took it off." I smiled grabbing it slipping it over my head "Can we go home now I'm fucking freezing."

"How?! I'm fucking sweating balls." I lifted my shoulders "I don't know" I climbed over him opening the door getting back into the passenger seat. I pulled down the mirror looking at him as he continued to breathe heavily

"Come on!"

"Alright Alright!"

Vinnie buckled his pants back up getting into the front seat, he leaned over pulling me in for a kiss. He pulled away looking me in the eyes "I think I lo-" he was interrupted by my phone ringing, I smiled "It's Jett!"

"Oh uh- answer it..." he scratched the back of his neck

"Hey! --- Yeah, I'm all good---yeah, we will be home soon! -- alright love ya bro see you soon bye!"

I clicked the hang-up button placing my phone back into my lap "He was looking for you..."

"Oh- well we should probably get home then..."

"Uh yea"

Vinnie pressed on the gas pulling back onto the road, driving back to the house.

A/n: what did he sayyyyyyy...... anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it kinda sucked :/ Anyways...Thank you so so much for 5K reads!!!! That is freaking crazy! Thank you for all the love and support means so much to me :)