𝟎𝟒𝟕 ✞

"Please y/n

"Please y/n... I need it so badly..." You lifted Vinnie's chin to force him to look at you. His cheeks were a dark red and his eyes were filled with lust. "You're so needy!" You teased as you pressed your hand against his crotch.

"Please... y/n... please I want it so badly... I just need you to touch me!" You smirked palming him through his jeans at a slow pace "I know you do, but it's too bad I don't feel like having your dick inside me today." You felt his cock twitch as you continued to palm him.

"Please y/n, I just need to cum... anything please..." He begged. You climbed onto him hovering over his crotch to tease him even more. "How about I just grind against you, hm? Is that what you want?"

He nodded eagerly "Words baby..."

"Yes, please god please grind against me" He whimpered out feeling the uncomfortable tightness in his pants. "You don't cum until I say, got it?" He nodded again, you gripped his chin making him look at you "I said you a question, you're expected to answer."

"Yes." He nodded again, you laughed at how eager he was "yes what?" He looked at you with wide eyes, you two had always joked about him calling you that special nickname but never did he expect to want him to call you it.

"Yes mommy, I got it." You placed a chaste kiss on his lips "Good boy." You started moving your hips with no hesitation. He sat with his hands on your hips as he watched your grind your hips against his crotch, a smirk plastered all over your face.

Quiet moans and grunts escaped both of your lips as you held onto his shoulders, making sure to keep eye contact with him. "Does it feel good?" You gripped his hair "Y-yes...yes...God yes" he moaned out as your hips kept moving, you were not planning to stop anytime soon.

You could feel yourself slowly approaching your orgasm, the orgasm you much needed but you wanted to make sure he came too. You began grinding harder against his crotch, Vinnie let out a few groans before muttering out "I'm so close mommy."

You could feel his cock throbbing against his jeans; it drove you fucking crazy. "On the count of 3 I want you to cum with me, got it?"

He nodded mumbling "Fuck- Y-yes" You grinded harder against him as he threw his head back in pure ecstasy "3..." You picked up your pace again "2..." You were right there "1..." With a whine and a gasp, you gripped onto his shoulder as he gripped your ass as you both came.

Juices squiring out and covering his pants. You got up standing up looking at the mess on his crotch, a giant wet spot was painted dead center. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, mommy..." He groaned, you crawled back over to him giving him a peck on the lips "You did so good baby." You kissed his cheek "Mommy?"

You looked at him "You want to go again?" He smiled; you bit your lip nodding eagerly. This time you unzipped his pants pulling out his hard cock. You pulled your panties off and got back on his lap, your pussy was flush against his cock making him slightly moan.