𝟎𝟏𝟖

You paced around your room trying to think of ways to tell your brother you were going to Seattle to see his best friend to potentially salvage whatever type of relationship you had

This had been eating you alive, how are you supposed to tell someone something like that?

Jett had still been thinking about giving you the note or not, he didn't know when the right time was when was it ever the right time to give someone a note that could possibly shatter their heart into millions of pieces.

You decided to just be honest with him "he would have to be understanding right cause he is my brother, right?" Nailea sighed on the other side of the phone "Y/n you're driving yourself crazy! Just go tell him and if he can't understand that screw him!"

"Watch it he is still my brother." You paced back in forth in the same spot for what felt like hours. "Sorry, but you need to understand that your happiness comes first, and nothing should stand in the way of that!"

"Your right!" you smiled stopping in your tracks "thank you so much for your help Nai!"

"of course," the line went dead as you threw your phone on the bed opening your bedroom door, the hallway was dark usually Vinnie would keep the hallway light on but since he wasn't here it was off. 

Every time you exit your room you look over to his door in hopes he would be in there but every time you're just faced with darkness. You inhaled deeply walking down the dark hallway and into the kitchen

"Anyone see Jett?"

"I think he went out to his car" You nodded walking towards the front door.

Jett was getting the note. He reached into his glove compartment knowing you would never look there "Uh Jett..." His eyes widen at your voice 'shit!' he thought quickly shoving the note into his pocket

"Hey what's up" he smiled

"We need to talk about something" Jett's face turned to confusion as he shut his car door

"Ok?" He leaned against his car mentally preparing himself for what he was about to here

"imgoingtoseattletoseevinnie!" Jett didn't know he could get any more confused in this situation than he already was, but he stood corrected. "Slow down I can't understand you"

You exhaled not noticing you had been holding your breath "I'm going to Seattle to see Vinnie we left on really bad terms, and I thought things were going to be ok, but I was wrong, and I need to make things right again."

Jett chuckled which made you nervous "why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry but I expected this, but I didn't know when you were going to do so I'm just glad you're doing it."

"Really? You're not mad or anything?"

"Why would I be mad? y/n I just want you to be happy again." He chuckled again opening his arms for a hug which you gladly accepted "thank you"

-

"What time you are leaving?" Jett leaned against your door frame watching you pack your tiny suitcase. "Uh, I think around 12 tomorrow." You smiled looking back at your suitcase "Well when you get there and talk to him tell him to answer my calls because I got a few things to say to him."

"Okay" you laughed

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I waited in the line of cars, I thought I would pick Reggie up I have been thinking a lot about what he said, and I think I still need some advice. I dialed his number pressing call

"Hello?"

"Hey reg, I am at your school"

"What why?"

"We need to talk, and I thought we could go out for lunch."

"Oh, ok I'll be out in like 10 minutes."

"Ok bye"

-

I took a bite of my sandwich "this is so good!"

"We haven't been here in a while" I nodded my head well Reggie put his sandwich down on the plate "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, yea one sec" I finished chewing putting my sandwich on the table "You know what we were talking bout this morning?" Reggie nodded.

"I just don't know what to do, I'm not myself!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like I haven't felt like this towards someone since ya know" I hated bringing up her, she was one of the first girls I thought I was in love with but to her, I was just a rebound, someone to use for her benefit.

"Are talking about Fiona?" I nodded my head avoiding eye contact, Fiona and I were together for almost a year. She and I went to the same high school, and she dated one of my best friends or well ex-best friends at the time.

They started dating at the start of junior year and their relationship ended at the start of Senior year, it surprised everyone including me cause after about a week of her breakup she came to me and asked to hang out.

I was skeptical at first but at the same time, I wanted revenge. My best friend knew I had a crush on Fiona but a few days after I told him he asked her out. I was pissed, I had just lost my chance with the girl I liked and now I had lost my best friend.

Fiona and I continued to "hang out" for about a month before I asked her out, I hate to admit this now, but I was head over heels with her. Everyone was telling me I was just a rebound or She was using me to make me jealous, but I ignored them because I didn't believe them.

That was until I saw it for myself.

a.n: hello my loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to add a little back story in this chapter, let me know if you liked it or not! Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.