𝟎𝟐𝟓 ✞

You quickly stripped from your clothes, turning the shower on, letting it warm up before stepping inside

Hot water rushes over your head running down your body in slow drops. Your body relaxes as the warmth of the water eases your sore muscles. You crank the temperature up just a bit higher, seeing the steam leaving the water.

You feel hands run down your skin towards your hips causing you to jump. You let out a little laugh as you spun around being face to face with Vinnie. "You scared me..." You scowl at him.

He looked so good with his cheeks flushed red from the heat of the shower. As he runs his hands up your back, you start to spread your legs a bit pushing your bodies together. Your nipples start to harden against his cold skin, you felt his hardening cock up against your center.

You blinked looking at Vinnie who was already looking at you, his lips were parted as you two started to bring each other's lips together. He quickly turns you around pressing your back against his chest, his hand slides down your chest going to your breast playing with your hardened bud.

You try to grind back against his cock which you can feel hardening against you, he kisses your neck and grabs your hips. "Vinnie stop teasing!" You try and wiggle out of his grip which only makes him chuckle.

His eyes peer down towards you placing his finger under your chin making him look at him, he places his lips on yours keeping a firm grip on your neck. Well, you had him distracted you took your chance, you reached back trailing your fingers along his cock. You cup the head of his cock until he groans into your ear-grabbing your wrist.

"Not yet." His voice was low, but you used your other hand to grab his cock swiping your thumb over his slit making him hiss. In a fast motion, he turned you around pressing you against the shower wall placing his knee at your core.

Vinnie's head was ticking thinking of what he could do next, then he thought about his showerhead. He pushed your thighs apart with his knee grabbing the detachable showerhead he switched the water pressure making you gulp.

He aimed it at your core missing your clit, but this angle was still sending you into a spiral. He chuckled darkly as you moaned throwing your head back "How does it feel sweetheart?" You were too overwhelmed to even comprehend what he had said.

You felt your legs wobble, he turns you back around holding you back against him. He grinds his hard-on against your ass as you squirm at the content pressure. Vinnie slides his hand around your body down to your pussy gently spreading your lips to reveal your clit.

Your orgasm was coming fast, and you needed relief "Vinnie, please..." You grind against his fingers trying to get him to put them inside you. "don't be so needy sweetheart, let me take my time. If you're a good girl, I'll fuck you anyway you want."

He then directs the showerhead directly onto your clit causing you to loudly moan "Shh don't want anyone to hear..." The wave of pleasure taking over your body was too much for you to handle almost sending you over the edge "gonna cum."

Vinnie took the showerhead away from your core causing you to groan "what the fuck!" Vinnie put the showerhead back turning around slowly then grabbing your neck. "What? You think you're in charge here?" Vinnie bit his lips then leaned down kissing your lips "you'll cum soon be patient"

"You promised to fuck me now. I need you" Vinnie almost didn't listen to you but he couldn't wait any longer so he gave in "Hold on tight sweetheart" before you could say anything he grips the back of your thighs lifting you up wrapping your legs around his waist.

He places your back against the shower wall then shifts his hands to hold you up by your ass. You tighten to grip you had around his shoulders as he gets into position. He slides his cock right into your throbbing pussy, you both let out a moan finally getting what you both wanted. He kisses you, suppressing another moan coming from your mouth.

He breaks the kiss moaning out as you begin moving up and down on his cock. He picks up his pace as he starts to pound into you while holding you steady against the shower wall.

His cock is rubbing up against your g-spot, well your clit rubs against his lower stomach. You scratch your nails across his broad back. You could feel his biceps flexing with every movement. You lean forwards and attach your mouth to his neck nibbling around his sweet spot.

"You feel so good y/n" Butterflies erupted in your stomach as he moaned your name, you tightened your thighs around his waist as you begin to take control. He leans in for another kiss as you feel your orgasm quickly approaching again. You pulled away moaning "Vin I'm gonna cum, can I please cum?"

"Hold it for just a few more seconds sweetheart." He kissed you "I wanna cum together" You tried your best to hold it for as long as you could "Vinnie I can't hold it for much longer!" You whined

"Cum sweetheart" Your body began to shake as you let the knot in your stomach loose, you felt Vinnie's hot cum coating your insides "Good girl" He rubbed your back letting you come down from your high.

Vinnie slowly unwrapped your legs from his waist letting you get steady on your feet "You did amazing sweetheart" He held you close to his chest before whispering, "let's get you cleaned up."

a/n: Happy holidays! wont be updating for a little since it is the holiday time so i'll see you all soon!! :)