𝟎𝟎𝟕

The tension between you and Vinnie has somewhat gotten worse, ever since you had walked in on him, he claims he heard you moan his name in the shower and he hasn't stopped bugging you about it since

Obviously, you weren't going to tell him you got off to the thought of him that would make him become cockier about the whole thing.

You were currently sitting outside with Jett talking about recent car parts he needed and just checking up on each other.

"I see you and Vinnie haven't been arguing as much." Jett raised his eyebrows at you

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, everyone has kind of noticed. God, I probably just jinxed it"

You laughed as Jett held his head in his hands, "I got to go but Vinnie, Alex, Thomas, and I are planning on swinging by the warehouse, your welcome to come if you want."

You nodded your head, when you heard the door close you took your phone outgoing on TikTok. You were scrolling for a while when you "accidentally" stumbled upon Vinnies's page. You clicked on his most recent video watching it.

It was another shower thirst trap, your thumb moved to the like button clicking it, you bit your lip letting the song repeat as you watched it once again.

You looked down at the bottom of the screen seeing he had only posted it 2 minutes ago, "SHIT." You whisper yelled unliking the video.

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

Why the fuck did I like it?! Are you fucking stupid!? He is going to know that you were stalking his page! Maybe he won't notice. Yeah, he has too many people liking his videos he won't even notice.

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I looked at my phone scrolling through my TikTok notification, y/n liked your video.

I smirked as I saw y/n had liked my video after me posting it only two minutes ago. Was she on my page? Only one way to find out.

Third Person

Vinnie walked out of his room seeing Thomas and Mia in the kitchen.

"Hey, do you guys know where y/n is?"

"Outside in one of the chairs I think!" Thomas spoke, his eyes staying glued to his computer screen as Mia scrolled on her phone.

Vinnie opened the door quietly seeing you looking out into the sky, Vinnie quietly sat down in the chair next to you, and somehow you did not notice.

"Were you lurking on my page sweetheart?"

You jumped out of your seat looking over at Vinnie, your cheeks went red as your fear came true.

"no."

That's all you said but Vinnie wasn't buying it one bit, he knew you liked his post

"It's ok sweetheart, I saw you liked my post."