𝟎𝟒𝟐

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I groaned covering my eyes from the shining light peering into my room, I rolled over so that my face was in the pillow. I took a deep breath, forcing myself out of bed.

Recently the days have not felt the same, they seem to be longer. Not as fun. I put my hand on my head feeling my hair, it was still damp from my shower the night before, I walked into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush.

Vinnie and I hadn't talked in about a week, after the whole party thing he tried to convince me to still do the deal, but I knew I couldn't do that to myself. As much as I wanted to it was destroying me inside, I was getting played but I was too blind to see that.

I spit into the sink rinsing off my toothbrush before putting it back into the holder. I walked back into my room, closing the bathroom door behind me. The bathroom didn't make anything any better, there were still those times we would be in there at the same time and the tension was unbearable.

I looked at your phone seeing it was the 14th, valentine's day. I groaned putting my phone down on my vanity, I ran my hands through my hair "fuck my life..."

I recently have been going to work all the time, it takes my mind off things, and I get paid for doing it. Today I was working from 3 in the afternoon till the closing time; I wasn't ready for this shift, but I knew I couldn't be here especially on Valentine's Day.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water; "Happy Valentine's Day y/n!" Jack smiled giving me a slight hug "Thanks, what are you doing today?"

"Chilling, probably make some tiktoks." I nodded "What are you doing?" He asked, I sighed "going to work."

There was a long pause before he asked "You and Vinnie still not talking..." I nodded again taking another sip of my water. "Are you guys, ok? You both have been acting off ever since the party..."

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I'll talk to you later" I walked out of the kitchen back into my room. I slid down the wall thinking back to that night.

Flashback

"Vinnie I don't think we should do this anymore..." I felt myself shiver as the words flew out of my mouth.

"W-what?" his voice cracked

"I'm sorry Vinnie, this 'deal' we have going on is destroying me. It makes me feel as if I am just this toy you want to use. When I start to feel as if you feel the same way you do something that puts me right back where we started."

Vinnie ran his hands through his hair, he felt as if his entire world was crashing down on him. How could he make it get to this point, he thought it was all his fault. The fact you thought he thought of you as a toy for sex broke his heart, he never saw you in that way.