𝟎𝟎𝟓

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I walked over to the table placing down the drinks "Can I get you guys anything to eat? Does anybody want another drink?" They all shook their heads.

I was sitting on one of the bar chairs talking to Larray when Nai walked over sitting down "Nai what's wrong?"

"Vinnie said he wants you back as the server and he said if you're not his server anymore he will leave and leave a bad review and you know Michelle with literally fire both of us if she found out about that"

You got up "fine you can have your table back, they haven't ordered anything"

You took your time making it back over to Vinnie's private table, "what?"

"that's no way you should talk to your customers" Vinnie smirked, you noticed how all the other guys were gone

"Don't worry sweetheart they'll be back soon but for now your all mine" Vinnie pulled me towards him

"y/n you have no idea what you do to me," Vinnie whispered in my ear; butterflies erupted in your stomach

Third-person

Vinnie ran his hand down your waist "All I can think about is bending you over the table then fucking you till your begging to cum, I want to show everyone what's mine." Vinnie smacked your ass before pushing you away from him

"Do I make you nervous angel? Is that why you and Nai switched?"

You couldn't believe what had just come out of Vinnies' mouth, you were soaked you were about to say something when Jett, Michael, and Eamon came back. You cleared your throat fixing your shorts,

"Do you guys want anything, or can I go get the check?"

"Check Please" Jett smiled

The bar was practically empty, everyone had left, including Vinnie, you checked the time on the clock 2 A.M it read. "Hey, I'm going to head out can you lock up?"

"Yeah, when do I get my paycheck again?"

"Friday." Michelle placed the keys on the bar counter walking out to her car.

You got into your car it was now about 3 A.M, you put the key in the ignition turning it, your engine roared before going silent "oh god." you took your key out putting it back in the ignition and turning it again once again you ignition roared but then died down.

"Fuck!" You slapped your hand on the steering wheel, you picked up your phone dialing Jett's number when the phone went to voicemail you cursed calling kouvr but it went to voicemail, you called Jake, but it went to voicemail

You couldn't believe you were about to do this, but you dialed Vinnie's number there were a few rings before his voice came through the phone.

"Miss me already sweetheart?"

"Vinnie my car broke down, can you come to pick me up well I call a tow truck?"

"Hm, I don't know I might have to think about it."

"Please..."

"I'm on my way angel." Vinnie hung up the phone, you dialed the tow truck's number telling them your car had broken down in the bar parking lot.

Not even 20 minutes later, Vinnie pulled over rolling down the window "has the tow truck come yet?" you shook your head no, "here get in the car you must be cold in that outfit."

You opened the door sitting down beside Vinnie

"I'll go wait outside for the tow truck you stay in here, ok?" You nodded your head

You watched as Vinnie walked back onto the sidewalk where you had been standing just seconds ago, you couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with Vinnie one second you guys are screaming at each other and then the next he is nice to you. You yawned as you shut your eyes letting sleep take over your body.

smut
You woke up still being in the car with Vinnie, you looked at your lap as you saw Vinnie's hand aimlessly laid on your thigh "hey pretty girl" he smiled looking over at you, you were still focused on his hand. "Something wrong?" Vinnie asked in a confused voice

"N-nothing" You snapped your head up to look at Vinnie as he kept his eyes on the road, but you had caught his attention, he knew something was up.

You sighed "fine you caught me!" you picked his hand off your thigh holding it "I was looking at your hands."

"They're so soft..."

"So pretty..." You groaned; Vinnie tried to keep his eyes on the road as he watched as you played with his fingers. "I just wanna-" you popped his thumb into your mouth, Vinnie turned his head looking at you as you continued to suck on his thumb making eye contact.

"Fuck you're so hot."

Vinnie took his hand away from you as he pulled over on the side of the road, "May I?" You hadn't noticed but Vinnie's hand was resting on your inner thigh, you nodded your head.

Vinnie pushed down your shorts, feeling your bare slit, his fingers instantly met your wetness. Vinnie began to rub circles on your throbbing clit. Vinnie slipped a finger in, causing you to buck your hips into his hands.

"Fuck yourself onto my hand," Vinnie commanded slipping in another finger pressing upwards into her g-spot. You obeyed and began grinding your hips desperately against his hand. The heel of his hand bumped your clit making you jump with pleasure, as his fingers continued to rub against your g-spot.

You moaned around his fingers; you could see how much Vinnie was enjoying watching her grind against his hand. Vinnie watched your desperate attempt to release. You pushed his hand further into your shorts as you were heaving and panting you were so close.

"I'm Cumming, fuck fuck fuck." You chanted as you came undone on Vinnie's fingers, shaking whimpering, you pulled Vinnie's hand away from your aching core, you stared at him as you put your fingers into your mouth tasting yourself on his fingers. Vinnie growled, feeling his cock twitch.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

You stirred awake as you saw Vinnie looking at you "we just got home let's get you to bed." Wait? You just got home?

Your eyes widened at you just had a wet dream about Vinnie!

A/n: Hello people! This chapter was definitely a lot and it was also the first smut of the book!! (there will be a lot more to come don't worry ;)) I hope you all enjoyed it and don't forget to vote! Please as always leave me feedback!!