𝟎𝟏𝟐

You laid there with your hands in Vinnie's hair, today was Alex's housewarming party, you were debating going or not

You laid there with your hands in Vinnie's hair, today was Alex's housewarming party, you were debating going or not. Hera had jumped up on the bed meowing, "hi sweet girl."

you took your hand away from Vinnie's head beginning to pet Hera Vinnie groaned picking his head up from your chest. 

"Morning." He grumbled, "Morning." you smiled down at him.

"What you wanna do today?" He rolled over on his side stretching

"I feel a lot better today, also thank you for yesterday."

"It was nothing," he whispered getting out of the bed putting some food in Hera's bowl

"I want to move past what happened; we still have our appointments right?"

"Yeah, we're supposed to be there at 2."

"We can go out for breakfast if you want, my treat" You blushed as Vinnie crawled back over to you, he leaned down putting his face in the crook of your neck. "Your warm." you giggled as his voice vibrated against your neck.

He kissed your neck pulling away from your neck, "have you thought more about what I asked you?"

You were too busy admiring Vinnie's face to notice how close you two were to each other.

Your eyes went down to his lips then back up; Vinnie's did the same.

You couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach as you and Vinnie continued to stare at one another.

You couldn't take it anymore; you grabbed the back of Vinnie's neck slowly lowering his face towards yours.

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

I couldn't believe this was happening I was kissing y/n! This is so wrong but feels so right. She looks so beautiful, as we pull away, I look at her plump lips which she is biting. Fuck I never want it to stop.

I watched as she blushed hiding her face with her hands, "why are you hiding pretty girl?" I smirked; do I make her nervous? "We should get out of bed it's already 1" She moved her body out from under me.

"You, ok?" she nodded her head walking through the bathroom to her room, I lay down looking back at my ceiling. 

My feelings got the best of me, Why did I kiss back? Do I like y/n? Fuck no. I could never like her. I hate her.

Third-person

Calling off the "friends with benefits" was the best idea Vinnie had; he planned to get wasted tonight to forget everything. He needed to forget this unfamiliar feeling he had when he was around you.

He wanted you to be at least a little tipsy when he told you, but he knew this plan could go either way.

You sprayed your perfume putting it back on your desk, "you ready?" Vinnie gave you a faint smile; the song "moment" by Vierre Cloud quietly played as Vinnie drove you two to the piercing shop.