𝟎𝟒𝟗

"Y/n

"Y/n..." a voice called "you got to get up!" Your arm was being shaken as you slowly awaken from your sleep. You look up to see Vinnie standing over you with a towel around his waist.

"Morning sleepyhead." He smiled "You passed out in my room after we got back." You nodded your head rubbing your eyes "What time is it?" You groan sitting yourself up "2 hours before we have to leave for the airport, but I didn't know if you had to pack or if you wanted to take a shower."

You rubbed your head trying to soothe the aching "I'm guessing you have a headache; you want me to go get you some ibuprofen?" You nodded "That would be nice, thank you." You sent him a small smile as he walked out of the room.

He came back a few moments later with a glass of water, and some ibuprofen in his other hand. "Here you are m'lady" He bows in front of you "Thank you, kind sir!" You take the water and medicine from him then gulp it down.

You placed the water on his side table "Well I better go pack..." You looked at him "Yeah I guess you should." You stood up stretching your limbs, you wave goodbye as you close his door.

It felt so weird to be friendly like that, but you didn't mind it. Maybe it would be ok after all. You opened your bedroom door seeing the mess your suitcase had become over the last week of being in Seattle. You picked out clothes for after your shower, after picking those out you moved to organize your suitcase.

-

"Bye DJ. I'll miss you!" You gave him a tight hug "Call me if you need anything." He whispered. You nodded your head getting into the Uber letting everyone else say their goodbyes. After a short ride to the airport, you all got out of the uber grabbing your things from the trunk.

"Thank you!" You smiled at the Uber driver as he pulled your luggage out of his trunk, you caught up to the rest of the group as you guys checked your luggage in. You, unfortunately, had a horrible fear of planes, and it didn't make it any better that your flight was 2 hours long.

Some people may say that it is not long of a flight but when you are inside that plane it makes it feel like it's an eternity. You were all sat in the terminal waiting for your flight to board, there weren't many people there, but you still happened to be squished between two men.

Vinnie had offered you his seat which was at the end of the row not squished next to anyone, but you refused not wanting to cause a scene. He told you it wouldn't cause one and even got up to offer you his seat you walked over to him saying that you were fine where you were but no long after you got up a woman came and sat down stealing your spot.

You shrugged it off not really caring, you sat on the floor near the rest of the boys. You placed your headphones in your ears then shuffled your favorite playlist. You were interrupted by your phone pinging.

From: Vinnie

Are you sure you don't want to sit here, I'm happy to move :p

To: Vinnie