𝟎𝟎𝟖

♫ Third-Person"My idea is that we should be fuck buddies

Third-Person
"My idea is that we should be fuck buddies."

"You don't have to say yes to the idea, I don't want to pressure you about anything." You stayed silent.

"y/n, sweetheart can you answer me?" all you can do is sit in shock; you liked the idea of being fuck buddies maybe all the tension between you two would go away. But the only con was it could affect a relationship in the future.

Vinnie grabbed your chin making you look at him "y/n please answer me."

"Can I think about it?" you sighed

"Of course, sweetheart."

"What about my brother?"

Vinnie kissed your cheek trailing down to your collarbone, "He doesn't have to know, but take as much time as you need my love."

Vinnie stood up putting his hand out for you, you took his hand standing up "I'll let you know soon" you kissed his cheek. "But you're still a dick." You smirked walking out of the room.

You were on your way home and Vinnie insisted you sit beside him on the way back to the hype house. Jett didn't mind, he ended up falling asleep in the back anyways.

"You mind if I use aux?"

"Go for it."

You plugged your phone in playing the song "STREETSX VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL"

The song continued to play in the background as your favorite part began to come up, you turned the volume up a little more singing along to the lyrics.

"And baby I know, I know whatever city you're in You're still the boy that I'd pick in a line up of like thirty hot guys!"

Vinnie turned to look at you as you continued to sing along to the song, as you stopped at a red-light Vinnie looked at you singing the next part of the song.

"Your eyes are so, so pretty I bet Your lips are probably wet with the lies of our relationship"

You smirked at Vinnie as you put your hand on his cheek mumbling the words "Well, it's fine because I'm a whore And, I sleep with guys just for fun and drugs, but Sometimes I stay inside and wonder why."

The light turned green, but Vinnies' eyes were still on you, the car behind you interrupted the song by honking, telling you to go. You and Vinnie laughed as Vinnie slammed on the gas.

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

She looks so beautiful, the way the streetlights glow against her skin. I don't know how to get closer to her without developing feelings.

I can't get her out of my head but at the same time I hate her, should I avoid her? No, I don't want to do that. But should I? It's a good way to avoid feelings. Maybe I should do that. Would that hurt her? Your such an idiot you literally asked her to be fuck buddies like 3 hours ago! Vinnie shut the fuck up your overthinking!

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I looked out the window staring at the road that was moving under the car. I can't wait to go home and sleep. I'm so tired today was so draining for some reason; I work the night shift tomorrow night which will probably be hell on earth but ill manage.

Before I knew it, we were back at the hype house, I unbuckled my seat belt opening my door moving the sear forward for Jett, "Jett wake up." I tried to be as gentle as possible. I hate it when people wake me up aggressively, it's one of the things that pisses me off the most.

I nudged him again "Jett come on, we're at the hype house, you wanna go to your bed, right?" Jett groaned rubbing his eyes "I'm too tired can someone carry me?" Jett mumbled.

"Vin-" I looked over to nothing, where did Vinnie go? Did he already go into the house? He probably was just tired. "Jett I can't carry you and Vinnie went inside, come on it's only a few steps, and you're in your bed!"

Jett let out a deep sigh before lazily getting out of the car then leaning on the car "Why are you still here go to bed!" you laughed adjusting the seatback to normal. "I'm waiting for you; you could get kidnapped by a bear!" He giggled leaning his head on the car.

"Let's get you to bed" I closed the car door putting Jett's arm around my shoulder supporting him as I walked him to his room. "How long have we been walking, am I walking a marathon?" I laughed turning the light on in Jett's room.

"Here is your bed princess." I sighed gently placing him on his bed

"Take your shoes off"

"Can you?"

"No, you can you have stinky feet."

Jett gasped dramatically "no I do not!"

"Goodnight, Jett" I turned his light off walking out of his room, I plopped down on my bed taking a deep breath, today was something else. My mind began to wander and think of all the possibilities and the outcome if I were to say yes to Vinnie's offer.

Fuck. This was so hard, how the fuck are you supposed to know if you want to sleep with someone you hate. I mean angry sex would be so good. But also, would change the way we would see each other?

Not to mention he is an influencer with millions of fans which include girls, some of the girls are obsessed as well. I had heard about the number of hate comments and death threats the girl got when they kissed each other for a bit.

Would that happen to me if anyone found out? How would anyone find out we would just be sleeping with each other? Yeah, no one would find out it's not like we are in a relationship or something.

I got up from my bed stripping my clothes, putting on some more comfortable clothes, stepping into the bathroom, so I could wash my face, and brush my teeth. I shut the bathroom door as I shut off the light in my room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

A/n: Hey baes! I am sorry this chapter is so short I wrote it in algebra but I hope enjoyed another chapter. Please let me know if you have anything you want to see and as always suggestions are appreciated. (please do comment though I would love to hear from you! I haven't gotten many comments which makes me sad cause I love to see feedback! <3)