𝟎𝟐𝟖 ✞

You slipped your shoes on checking your appearance in the mirror, you had a pair of jeans on with one of the purgatory T-shirts on

You slipped your shoes on checking your appearance in the mirror, you had a pair of jeans on with one of the purgatory T-shirts on. "You ready sweetheart?" Vinnie walked into your room with the toy in hand.

You nodded your head grabbing the toy from him walking into the bathroom closing the door behind you. You made sure you had got it in comfortably, just the sensation of the cold rubber against your walls and clit was just enough to send you over the edge which made you scared for what it would be like when it was turned on. You pulled your pants back up walking out of the bathroom, Vinnie stood up "all set?" you quickly nodded sending him a delicate smile

"Should we test it?" He smirked pulling the remote out of his pant pocket "Sure..." You were quite nervous, to be honest, you had never used a sex toy with any of your other partners and tonight was your first time doing anything of this sort.

"Before we start, we are going to use a color system." Your eyebrows knitted together. What was a color system? "Green means your good and ready to continue." he paused continuing again "yellow means slow down or give me a second, and red means stop"

You nodded your head once again "are you ready sweet girl?" You didn't have much to say other than a soft "yes"

Vinnie pressed down on the button, you stumbled a little but quickly regained your stance "how does it feel?" He questions stopping the vibrator "Good." You smiled "Good." He repeated

-

"Ok everyone it's time to go!" Thomas yelled from the kitchen, "I won't start until we get to the fair, that is when your punishment begins." You shook your head walking out of your room with Vinnie by your side.

You all had made your way outside "So we have 3 cars and 7 people, who's going with who?"

"Well, Jack and I can go together!" Jake said walking over to his car with Jack "Ok Mia and I will go together. Y/n you want to come with us?"

You gasped loudly bending over almost falling over as Vinnie put the Vibrator on the second level "I'm good" you stuttered. Vinnie smirked switching to the highest level, your hand flew to your mouth as you squeezed your eyes shut, you had never felt like anything like this. Your body felt like a puddle "Y/n you all right?" Jett put his hand on your back rubbing slowly "yea... uh... just- just bad stomach cramps..."

"So, you're going with Vinnie and Jett?" You nodded your head still bent over "I'm sorry y/n I didn't quite hear that?" You bit your lip trying not to moan in front of everyone "Y-yes... I-I'm going with V-Vinnie and Jett!" You felt relaxed as Vinnie shut off the vibrator, it took you a second to collect yourself standing back up

"Why didn't you just say that?" Vinnie teased opening the door for you pulling his seat back letting you squeeze into the back "I was a little too occupied to say anything!" You glared at him as he chuckled.

-

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

I parked next to Alex's Ferrari getting out pulling the seat for y/n, I watched as she got out sending me a quick look before running over to Kouvr engulfing her in a hug. "Kouvr! I missed you!" She smiled walking through the entrance with Mia and Kouvr by her side, should I wait a little bit before starting it?

No, this is her punishment. I closed the door to the car, locking it, grabbing the remote from my pocket, switching it on to a slow setting, I caught up to the rest of the group as we walked slowly behind the girls.

I pressed the button again, her body jerked almost like she was about to fall over. She began to walk slower causing Mia and Kouvr to look at her, little did they know the vibrator buzzing on your clit but walking around having your thighs rubbing against each other had to add to the sensation of the vibrator.

As we continued walking around the area looking for some rides I watched as your legs became wobbly and you slowed down stopping randomly causing everyone to look at you, Was she about to cum? I thought. "Is she good?" Jett said

"I got it," I said letting them walk ahead before I walked over to her, I stood in front getting close to her face. I could hear her heavy breathing "I'm so close Vin, can I cum?" She whispered

"You're close? Go ahead cum for me." I shut off the vibrator right as I watched her body relax ready to cum, she let out a soft whimper grabbing onto my shirt twisting it in her hand. She had to be wet by now- her panties drenched with her juices.

Just the thought of it made my cock twitch in excitement "you really think I was about to let you cum?" She looked up at me with doughy eyes "What's your color pretty girl?"

"Green" she huffed stomping off back to the group, I chuckled jogging back over to the group waiting for us near the concession stands. "We should go on the carousel!" Mia giggled running over the ride everyone following behind.

Y/n sat on one of the unicorns luckily there was a horse next to her which I sat on, I watched as her eyes went to my hand that had the remote in it. As the music began to play the ride began to go in circles. I pushed the button again this time increasing the speed of the vibrations, I knew her eyes were on me, I could feel it.

I looked over at her with a smirk. The thought of the vibrator buzzing crazily inside her and against her clit makes my thoughts go wild. She grips the pole pressing her forehead against it, she breathes deep and hard as her grip tightens against the pole.

I watch as her body slightly pressed against the pole, she struggled to keep her lips sealed as I increased the speed more. Her mouth hung low as she continued to begin to shake, I climbed off my horse standing next to her.

I listened as she whimpered "Did you cum sweetheart?" She slowly nodded as the ride came to a halt "naughty girl." She looked at me with tears in her eyes 

"You know what that means?" I smirked as she struggled to get off the unicorn "please vin, I'll be good! I promise I won't cum again!"

"Uh uh uh, you knew the rules pretty girl, and you knew what happens if you came..."

a/n: there will be multiple parts to this!! Next part will be up soon!!