𝟎𝟏𝟑

You were about 3 drinks in and quite tipsy

You were about 3 drinks in and quite tipsy. You were standing in the corner of the living room, sweaty people dancing around you. You looked around seeing all the people dancing, you spot this guy who was very good-looking. As you stared at him, admiring him, he looked back at you with a cocky smirk.

"Maybe he will take my mind off things," you thought

You headed his way but not before bumping into the man himself Vincent Hacker "where are you off to?"

"This guy."

"Oh, is that so?" Vinnie had this look on his face like he was up to something.

"Where are you going?"

"To a girl" he smirked, that was a lie.

"Cool." You could tell he had a few drinks already, but you pushed past him walking over to the guy. You were now stood Infront of him, he stood up "hey, need something?" as he looked down at you. 

"No, I just noticed you looked over at me." your body became looser around his body, teasing him with your hands.

"Oh, I see what you're doing." You didn't even know this man's name, but you need something to take your mind off everything. He grabbed your chin making you look up at him, his hands were rough not as soft as Vinnies.

"What do you mean?" you looked up at him with innocent eyes. He chuckled letting go of your chin "well you know what I mean."

"Do I?"

He looked around the room "wanna dance?" you nodded eagerly walking to the middle of the dance floor.

The song "u." by niteboi started to play, you moved your hips to the beat of the song, his hands were on your waist. The drinks started to hit you; you closed your eyes as you felt like it was only you in the room.

You opened your eyes, there he was. He was dancing with another girl. Her hips grind against his crotch as he watched you. He was watching your every move, his eyes never leaving you.

You smirked as you felt the man kissing your neck, something about it didn't feel right. You wanted to take your mind off things but quite frankly it wasn't working. You continued to dance with the man for a few more songs but dancing wasn't cutting it.

You looked back over to where Vinnie was seeing his eyes still glued to you, you suddenly got the confidence to walk around the guy, so you were now behind him. You turned him around as you brought his face close to you.

Vinnie adjusted in his seat you know having his full attention. You captured the man's lips in yours, it clearly caught him off guard since he didn't kiss back right away. You two fought for dominance, his tongue slid across your bottom lip

You felt kind of guilty using this man to get your mind off things, you would never admit to yourself that you were using him to make a certain someone jealous.

Your eyes fluttered open seeing that Vinnie had the girl on his lap, she was kissing his neck, but he had no reaction to it. He sat there with his head tilted to the side giving the blonde access to his neck.

You both continued to look at each other as the man's hands trailed down your body to your ass. Vinnie placed his hand on the girl's chest squeezing then bringing his hand down towards her ass giving it a squeeze as well.

You felt the jealousy course through your veins, "why was this bothering me so much?" You thought. You couldn't look at it anymore, you pulled away from the guy walking away from him walking towards the door.

You pushed past the crowd of people swarming the front door, you walked down the long driveway entering the code for the gate you let the gates open walking out towards the road.

You eventually ended up near an intersection that had a covenant store, your feet were killing you, so you took your heels off walking into the store.

"Pack of Marlboro please." You placed the cash on the counter, the cashier slid the pack of cigarettes your way. You gave the woman a smile walking out of the store. You continued to walk not knowing where you were going.

You eventually found your way to the road you lived on, you walked up to the first gate entering the pin letting it open then walking up the long driveway. Once you finally reached the steps you sat down pulling the cigarette pack out of your purse.

You lit the cigarette letting the smoke go to your lungs, you pulled the cigarette away from your mouth blowing the smoke out into the air. You sighed placing your hand on your head. What a night you thought.

You took another drag from the cigarette, the lights of someone's headlights traveled up the driveway until they were right in front of you. You couldn't see whose car it was because the lights practically blinded you.

The lights dimmed as the car's engine stopped. You took one last inhale of your cigarette before smushing it into the ground. You knew Thomas would yell at you later for that.

"Are you fucking crazy!?"