𝟎𝟎𝟒

The next day something was off, the whole house was silent which confused you, you looked at your phone seeing it was 7:00 AM you never have woken up this early, no wonder why the house was silent

You got out of bed remembering Nailea gets home from a trip today, you took your duffle bag you had brought with you putting it on your bed packing up the things you had brought with you; you got into your car after writing a heartfelt message on a note leaving it for the members to see.

You got home around 8 O'clock right about the time Nailea would be getting home you walked through the door seeing a bunch of boxes.

"Nai?"

"Y/n! Hey!"

Nailea hugged you tightly

"what's with all the boxes?"

"That's the thing uh..."

Nailea rubbed the back of her neck, "Nai what is it?"

"Our lease ended so we have to leave, I'm moving in with Larray for now."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner you just seemed like you had a lot going on and I didn't want to add another thing to your plate and I-"

"Nai it's ok. I have to go call Jett."

You walked to your room putting your bag on the floor. You dialed Thomas' number letting it ring.

"Y/n it's so early what?" Jett's groggy voice comes through the phone

"Nai and I lease ended, is it ok if I move into the room for now until I find another apartment?"

The phone went silent for a few seconds

"Yeah of course. That room is yours either way. I will ask the guys to come over and help you later"

"Thank you, Jett! see you later"

It had been a few hours since you had begun packing, you had everything packed except some of your furniture that you had to eventually take apart so it would fit into the moving truck.

You got to the hype house; your room was still the way you had left it. You felt sad knowing that you and Nai would not be roommates anymore, but you had a driver's license, and you could always drive over to see her.

You began unpacking your stuff, but you realized you needed help reassembling your furniture, you walked into the kitchen seeing Vinnie, Thomas, and Alex.

"Can one of you help me?"

"Jake and I are going to look at a car but I'm sure Vinnie can help you" Jett smiled

"dude..." Vinnie looked at Jett

Vinnie followed behind you seeing all the furniture "fuck this!" He yelled, turning around