𝟎𝟒𝟎

After scavenging for an outfit for what felt like hours Vinnie finally decided on one

After scavenging for an outfit for what felt like hours Vinnie finally decided on one. Vinnie did not want you to see the outfit until you got home so he could see your full reaction.

You walked through the doors of the hype house putting some of your shopping bags on the floor by the door.

"Were home!" Vinnie hollered

"You guys have been gone all day!" Thomas chuckled looking at all the bags on the floor "Did some shopping I see?" You nodded your head grabbing the bag carrying it up the stairs and into your room

"Remember we're leaving in 2 hours!" Thomas yelled from downstairs. Vinnie groaned shutting the door to your room, "before anything I want to see your sexy ass in the outfit I picked out."

You placed the bags down on your bed "Can I at least take a shower first I feel gross."

"Only if I can join..." He smirked

"I'm still trying to have the ability to walk tonight, maybe next time bud." You laughed causing Vinnie to heavily sigh "You're no fun" he pouted.

You laughed as he followed you into the bathroom, you leaned into the shower turning the water on so it could warm up. "Out!"

"Can I at least sit and watch?" he pleaded

"Instead of doing something productive like getting ready you would rather watch me shower." He nodded eagerly "hmm let me think about it, NO!"

"Ugh whatever but be prepared for tonight."

"Why should I be prepared...?" Your eyebrows knitted together "You'll see because once I see you in the outfit, I picked out who knows what I will do, we may never make it to the party."

You rolled your eyes shutting the door in his face, you quickly got undressed getting into the shower. You wrapped a towel around your body as you walked back into your room. You looked through the shopping bags to find the one that had your outfit in it.

You laid it down on the bed, looking at it from afar, this is typically something you would never wear out, but you trusted Vinnie and you knew he would not make you wear something you were not comfortable in.

a/n: outfit is at the top

You made sure your towel was secured around your chest, so it did not fall, you sat down at your desk pulling out your skincare things. You had about an hour to get ready, which was plenty of time for you.

After you did your skincare routine you let that sit for a few minutes before beginning your makeup, you wanted to go with something simple but glamorous. You did a little bit of liner and put some glitter on your lids, it turned out good and you were happy with your work.

You looked at the clock seeing you still had enough time to do your hair.

a/n: I did not know what hairstyle to do with the outfit so you can do whatever hairstyle you want!

After you finished your hair, you got up from your desk, you looked at the outfit again before sighing "Here goes nothing..." You slipped your towel off your body.

Once you were in the outfit you looked at yourself in the mirror, this is never something you would wear in a million years but tonight you wanted to step out of your comfort zone.

You took one last look in the mirror before walking over to Vinnies room, you knocked on the door waiting for a "Come in!" You opened the door; Vinnie wore a pair of black cargo pants with a black tank top and a leather jacket.

a/n: I was going to call the tank top a "wife-beater," but I did not know if you all would get offended or sum :p

"Holy..." Vinnie's jaw was practically on the floor, he got up from his gaming chair walking over to you "give me a little spin." You giggled fastly spinning around.

"Slower, I want to see all of you." He smirked, you spun around again but slower this time. You jumped as you felt his hand slap your ass "You're so hot baby, I knew this would like fire on you!"

You blushed "You look so pretty," he said again wrapping his hands around your waist "You look quite pretty as well Mr. Hacker." You watched as Vinnie smiled turning his head to the side "Oh well look at the time, we best be going now!"

You gasped "I MADE YOU BLUSH!!" You laughed holding your stomach "No you didn't now come on we're going to be late."

"Come on Vin just admit it, I made you blush."

"If I do, will you give me head later?" he smirked

"W-what kind of deal is that?"

"A good one, now?" he smirked

"Fine" 

"Then yes you did make me blush..." he looked down at the floor

"got'em bitch you thought!" You pushed him backward, so he fell on the bed, you quickly ran out of his room and into yours grabbing your purse and phone. You quickly made an escape down the stairs and outside to where everyone was waiting.

"Y/N! You little shit!" You hid behind Vinnie's car as everyone watched in amusement, everyone looked at you, but you quickly shushed them. "Where is she?" Everyone shrugged their shoulders as Vinnie groaned.

"You should find her we need to leave soon." Thomas held back a chuckle as he looked over to where you were hiding. "Alright but I don't know ere she is."

"Do you just want to meet us there?" Thomas asked, Vinnie, nodded, walking back into the house. You gave Thomas and everyone a thumbs-up. You stood next to Vinnie's car as you watched them all drive down the driveway and down to the gate.

You waited for about 10 minutes until Vinnie came out of the house screaming your name "Y/n!"

"Where are you, you brat!" You laughed a little too loud, he turned his head seeing you standing next to his car. He walked over to you with every step he took you could feel your heart racing, he grabbed your throat pushing you against the car.

"Are you trying to get punished?" Vinnie mumbled

"No, sir" You bit your lip squeezing your thighs together "You just think you're so funny huh. You know what, you really pissed me off tonight."

"On no, what are you going to do? Spank me?" You looked up at him as his grip on your throat tightened. "Actually yes, do you want your spanks now or later?"

"Can I split it?" You smiled but quickly frowned as he continued to glare at you "Later please." you smirked, he took his hands off your throat "Now get in the car you already have us running late and not for a good reason either!"

You got in the car putting your seat belt on, he couldn't have been that mad at you since he rested his free hand on your thigh occasionally shifting gears, but his hand would remain in the same spot.

a/n: thank you sm for 6k reads!!!! i can't express how thankful i am for all of you!! Thank you again ❤️❤️❤️