𝟎𝟑𝟗 ✞

"How hot would it be if we fucked in the dressing room?" Vinnie whispered in your ear, your eyes widened as you slapped his arm "Vincent!"

"Come on... it would be so hot... me fucking you in front of the mirror making you look at yourself all fucked out..."

You squeezed your legs together "Vinnie... not right now" Vinnie looked around the store then wrapped his hands around your waist "please y/n... I'm hard just thinking about you."

"Maybe later" you whispered wiggling out of his grip. You walked over to Liza and Eamon "Y/n do you think this would look good with these shoes; Eamon says it wouldn't!"

You look at the dress Liza held up then down to her shoes "What? Eamon! This totally goes with it!"

"What, how?! It doesn't even match the fucking base color of the shoe!" Eamon protests

"you two are no help!" Liza laughs putting the dress back walking to another rack of clothes "Come on Eamon!" Eamon rolled his eyes following Liza.

-

"What store should we go to next or are we ready to go?" Jett smiled brightly "I want to Victoria secret really quick!" Liza smiled grabbing your hand "Want to come y/n?" You nodded your head.

The guys followed closely behind you and Liza. Liza let go of your hand grabbing Eamons "I need your opinion babe!" Eamon groaned "Well this is my cue to leave you two coming" DJ laughed

"I'll be right out I'm gonna see if they have a bathroom in here" Jett and DJ nodded walking out of the store. Vinnie wasn't going to the bathroom, he was going to find y/n.

Once he made sure nobody could see him, he walked over to where you were "Vin smell this!" You held up the perfume to his nose "Smells good right?"

"mhm" he hummed, suddenly his confidence disappeared, and he was now all quiet "why are you acting this way, you act as you've never seen a bra and underwear before" you snickered

"Well, all I can picture is you in a bra and underwear and it's making me hot and bothered so can we leave soon!"

"At least let me try on one bra!"

"Fine but hurry up, wait can I pick it out?"

You nodded following him over to another section of the store, the lingerie side. Vinnie looked around for a second "Oh this is the one" He took the piece of material off the hanger handing it to you

"Go try this on for me..." You smirked grabbing the piece of clothing and walking over to the dressing rooms. "What can I do for you folks today?"

"Just want to try this on" You held up the piece of clothing, the lady nodded showing you to your room "if you need anything press that button right there and I'll be over in no time!"

"Thanks!"

Vinnie tried to walk into the dressing room with you, but you closed the door before he could get it "You stay out there!" Vinnie groaned sitting on one of the chairs outside the dressing room

You took your clothes off so that you were fully naked, you slipped the lingerie on and looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked hot. You unlocked the door and just slightly opened the door a crack, scared someone might see.

Vinnie opened the door running into the room shutting the door behind him and locking it "Vincent you're not supposed to be in here!"

"Shh, someone might hear you." he placed his lips on yours as his hands went down to your ass giving it a light squeeze. You pushed him away slightly causing him to fall back into the chair your clothes were on

His eyes racked down your body admiring it "your so fucking sexy" he got back up walking over to you pinning you against the wall as he began to kiss your neck "Vin" you moaned

"We shouldn't be doing this..." you sighed. He took his free hand trailing it down to your core feeling your arousal through the suit "seems like you want to."

"Let's make this quick"

Vinnie fumbled with his pants quickly pulling them down along with his boxers.

He unbuttoned the bottom of the suit lifting it up a little bit not bothering to take off the rest since you look so good in it. He started sucking on your sweet spot, leaving hickeys all over your neck and the exposed spots on your chest.

His hand went down to your slit and ran his fingers along the opening before playing with your clit "vin" you whined, gripping onto his shoulders

"Jump sweetheart."

You jumped into his arms, and he pushed you against the wall again. Vinnie aligned himself with your entrance "Can you be a good girl and stay quiet for me?" You nodded your head as he slipped himself into your pussy.

You bit your lip suppressing the moan stuck in your throat. He gripped onto your ass as he thrust himself in and out of you at a god-like pace. You weren't even focused on pleasuring each other just reaching your climaxes as fast as possible.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" you moaned into his neck, "go ahead baby cum on my cock" your muscles tightened as you came on his cock. You clenched around him causing him to reach his as well "fuck"

Vinnie slowly pulled out of you watching the cum drip down your thighs,

"Come on, hurry and get dressed!"

"Shit I can't even admire you without you kicking me out"

"Out!" You pointed towards the door, he quickly got dressed, opening the door a crack seeing that the coast was clear as he quickly slipped out of the changing room letting you get dressed.

After about 5 minutes you came out with the lingerie in hand "so are you going to get it?" he smirked, "why do you want me to?"

"Is that even a question, you looked sexy as fuck." you blushed turning away from him "Let me buy it for you, my treat."

a/n: anyways... I got this idea from a story I read a few days ago I forget who made it but if I find it I will give them credit! Hope you enjoyed :) also opinions on Vinnie's new tat, I think it is so sick but let me know how you feel...

 I got this idea from a story I read a few days ago I forget who made it but if I find it I will give them credit! Hope you enjoyed :) also opinions on Vinnie's new tat, I think it is so sick but let me know how you feel