Morning Person [18+] - 22.

A/N SMUT WARNING. 

You blinked several times as the morning sun peeked into your bedroom early in the morning. You opened your eyes slowly and grumbled to yourself. Your eyes flashed to your clock on the nightstand and your head flopped back into the pillow.

6:30AM. 

It was too early.

You turned onto your side and smiled a bit. There was your handsome Jungkook sleeping peacefully next to you. Hair over his eyes, laying on his side while clutching your Pikachu plush against his bare chest.

You sighed dreamily as you watched him sleep.

You carefully grabbed your phone off the nightstand and took a picture of him, wanting to save this moment for yourself to drool over later.

He looked so adorable as he slept.

You sighed and reached over, gently brushing his hair away from his face as you studied him. Your eyes fixated over his handsome features. His deep set eyes, full lips and warm skin tone. Cheek smushed against your pikachu. That Samsung ad in the mall didn't do him justice at all. 

You reflected on last night. The both of you had spent the night getting to know each other before sleeping. You had already figured out each other's body's more than enough. You stayed up all night picking each other's brains. Playing 21 questions with each other until you were both sharing stories about your lives.

You learned about his life. Where he grew up. Where he went to school. He told you that he moved to the city when he was only a teenager. He showed you pictures of him and his family. He was quite cute as a teenager you had to say.

You learned about why he decided to become a singer and why they were so in love with their jobs. He taught you a little about BTS but you honestly admitted that you just wanted to let the things be the way they were now. You'll do your research on them later on. However, you promised him that you would attend a concert of theirs one day. 

They were so dedicated to their careers. It inspired you. 

He told you that they would work day and night to be perfect. Often times hurting themselves in the process but he assured you it was all worth it in the end when he would step out on stage.

No wonder why they were so popular. Their dedication was amazing. 

Jungkook was more intelligent than what you gave him credit for. You thought he was an airhead in the beginning since he always acted goofy around you but when you listened to him talk, you realized he was quite mature for his age. Probably from having to grow up so fast.

You understood now why they went wild at the clubs. It was their chance to let loose and just have fun. Who could blame them? They worked so hard.

The thought of what would happen to you both if anyone found out scared you to pieces but Jungkook reassured you that nothing would happen to you. He'd make sure nothing would happen to you. Whatever that meant.

You told him about your childhood. Or lack of childhood you should say. You explained to him why you became a stripper and he had to admit, it made him fall in love with you even more. However, the thought of you on your own in this busy city trying to make something for yourself made his heart clench. 

You both were similar in many ways. You were almost the same ages. You were quite surprised when you found out you were older/younger than him. You both had to grow up too fast. Both had to struggle to make it.

You showed him the properties you were invested in and showed him the stocks you were buying.

Jungkook was impressed.

He didn't realize you were that financially stable and only sugar babied for fun.

He quickly realized you were basically a genius. Maybe even smarter than Namjoon. He wanted to put you both in a room and have the two of you battle each other with knowledge.

So, you were beautiful, intelligent and a savvy business woman. And  in medical school?

Jungkook thought it was so hot.

He learned about the things you liked to eat, places you liked to go. He appreciated the fact that you were a homebody but also loved to go out and have fun from time to time too.

Jungkook asked you if you still planned to be a sugar baby and you told him you would stop if he wanted you to. He was grateful for that because he wanted to be the only one to spoil you. He quickly told you to ghost all of your old sugar daddies and customers. He told you that he would take care of you from now on.

That's when you fought him when he slid his black card to you. Telling you to use it for anything you wanted. You've seen those cards before but didn't know only certain people were given those. He forced you to take it and you protested until he had to beg. You made a mental note not to actually use it unless you realllllly needed to. 

Jungkook didn't tell you that he also already set up for automatic monthly wire deposits to go into your account. He knew you were fine without his help but he wanted you to be even better. He wanted you to have anything you wanted. To be as happy as you could when we wasn't there.

He asked you if you would come to Korea and you told him of course! But not until after your exams were finished in the winter. You didn't want to tell him you wanted to go now. You suddenly wanted to quit school and follow him but you knew better than to do that.

He admitted to you that he bought a condo downtown and gave you his spare key just in case you ever wanted to go there. He even tried to encourage you to sell your house and move into his condo. Jungkook explained that he made investments in other businesses and corporations around the city and told you he only did it to have an excuse to come back and see you.

You both made a promise to each other that you would only be exclusive to each other. You knew you'd never sleep with anyone but him. You couldn't go back to regular dick ever again.

He knew a while ago he'd never sleep with anyone else himself too. Jungkook truly believed you were made for him and he couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

The more you talked to him, the more easy it seemed to make it work. You told him you wanted to take it slow and he agreed, explaining to you he's never had a serious relationship let alone a long distance one at that.

You both agreed not to call it a relationship until you were sure.

It was more of an agreement.

You loved each other. You slept together. But calling it a relationship made it all the more hard to say goodbye to each other.

But when he fell asleep, you cried. Holding your sobs in and crying quietly against your pillow. The reality settling in that he wouldn't be in this bed with you again for who knows how long.

It sucked.

You heard your door knock and you sat up slowly after coming out of your daze, getting off the bed and pattering down the steps. You bought something at the mall but they were out of stock, so you had it shipped to your house specially for today. You picked the package up and waved at the delivery man before shutting the door and rushing back upstairs, placing the package into your dressing room before sliding back into your bed beside Jungkook. The bed felt all the more warm whenever he was in it. 

You were about to try to go back to sleep when you got an email notification from your school.

It was the results of that horrible test you did a week or so ago.

You sat up, back against the headboard of your bed as your hands began to shake. You felt a nervous sweat forming and you took a deep breath. You looked over at Jungkook who was still asleep and you poked him. You almost thought he was dead from how deep he was sleeping. You poked him again before he stirred and grabbed your hand, clutching it against his chest before sleepily leaning his head down and pressing a kiss against your hand.

"What is it, babe." He grumbled, eyes still closed.

"Jungkook, my test results are in. I'm about to puke. I can't open it." You were shaking with nervousness, clutching your phone tightly in your hand.

Jungkook peeked an eye open and slowly sat up, leaning on his elbow as he rubbed his eye before looking over at you, "Do you want me to check it?" He mumbled, voice deep from sleep.

You flushed lightly in embarrassment. You felt bad for waking him up. It was so dramatic of you to be freaking out over a test but this was your make or break it moment.

"Yes..." You whispered, handing him your phone and looking away.

Jungkook blinked several times as his eyes finally adjusted to the morning light in the room before he reached up and ran his fingers through his wavy hair. He sat up more, leaning over and circling an arm around you, chin resting on your shoulder as he took the phone from you,