•55•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

We went the monitoring room where we can see all the CCTV monitors around the building.

"Wait, isn't it?ー" I said and point CCTV #103.

"So that time, it's not my thought, it's true. There's someone around in dad's office and I feel like someone is suspicious when I saw him peeking and when I caught him he disappeared after all." Miss Im said.

"Then get all the CCTV's record in that time." I said. After all Momo and Jihyo look at each other and did what I've ordered to them.

"But do you know who's that person is? He might be a spy in this building." I asked Miss Im.

"I don't know him but if we're going to ask mom I think she'll recognize that person, she knows all the employees here since she use to work in this building." Miss Im said.

"Well done!" Momo shouted as they already finish what I've ordered lately.

"That's fast huh?" I said and went to their direction. "Okay, that person who looks suspicious just went there and ohー" I just stopped on what I was about to say, as what I see. This person is the spy in this building, as soon as possible we have catch him and I really want to see or to figure out who is the only one behind all this things. Like hello? If I'm not wrong on who's my suspicion.

_FAST FORWARD_

「NO ONE's POV」

"I've seen some prosecutors here they're like a normal people they not wearing any uniforms and guess what they're trying to figure out the case 1 year ago, like how you killed Mr. Im."

"DO. NOT. PLAY. WITH. ME!"

"Easy, just get me out of this building and that, you'll have nothing to worry." unknown person smirks.

"Are you using your brain? What in a world that plan you're really thinking off can work? Huh? Don't pissed me. You're so stupid."

"Or else then lets just get into that thing, I will just go and cooperate with them also I'm gonna drag you there."

"Try that once, I'll kill you."

"Tsk! Then go, but I'll tell them your secrets."

"You! You're just my consign and so, I'm still your boss."

"But what if those prosecutors are also my boss huh?"

"You're such a traitor!" then he ended the call.

the unknown person just smirks and remembering all the things that, that person on call did to him years ago.

-flashback-

"Okay, you just went here just to see your father. I think it's okay if he'll not recognize me in this way." I said to myself.

A years after, he just made me as one of his consign, my father in blood is truly a syndicate. He has a lot of illegal businesses until he meet Mr. Im but Mr. Im decline his offers he force me to be a spy in Mr. Im's company until one day I just realize the fact how criminal he is.

Killing people just for nothing, killing his own consign and anyone else he's angry at just because of one wrong move.

I really think this is the right decision to traitor my own father, I'm not doing it right but I really want to help other. I can't even sleep well everytime I think about the thing happened 1 year ago.

For sure he's now planning to kill those prosecutors if ever he'll see them. I don't care, from now on I'm not under him.

- - -

for tonight this is what i have to, sorry for a very short chapter huhu, keep safe everyone.