Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.

A/N THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE CONTENT.

______________________

The valet swung the car around for Jungkook as you both stood outside the club. Autumn was approaching but the air between the two of you was hot and heavy. Feeling thick with love, melancholy, and lust.

 In a few hours Jungkook would be on a flight back home to Korea.  

 Home. 

Is that where he was going? The place he once thought was home didn't feel like it anymore.

Jungkook found himself to believe home was where he was when he was with you. Would he be able to go on being away from you? Even if it was just temporary?

His eyes were on you as you waited for the car. You were hugging his arm, looking up at the night sky, your head resting against his shoulder.

He just wanted to stay this way forever.

Jungkook took the keys from the valet and opened the passenger side for you, giving your cheek a gentle peck before you slid into the car. The engine started with a gentle rumble and he adjusted his mirrors before pulling his seatbelt on. You reached over and turned the radio on.

Get You by Daniel Caesar was playing.

You turned to him and smiled,

"I love this song."

Jungkook grinned, cupping your cheek as he sung the lyrics to you

Your eyes widened a bit as he sang to you and you blushed. His voice was smooth and not what you expected. You've never listened to a BTS song before but maybe you needed to now just to hear him sing.

He leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to your lips as he sang and you burst out laughing, grateful for his silliness. He never failed to make you laugh. You kissed him back, sighing softly against his lips. You both vibed to the song, laughing softly and just enjoying the moment. 

'Every time I look into your eyes I see it. You're all I need'

"I gotta call my friend and let her know I'm going home before they look for me." You nodded and tugged your phone out of your bag. Jungkook smiled with a nod. He was lost in his thoughts for a moment as you quickly called your friend to let her know you're going home as you both sat in the car. 

Jungkook thought about his plans for tonight. Naturally, he wanted to make this last night with you special. He had everything planned. From the sex to when he had to leave in the morning. Jungkook had a plan to make sure that even though he was gone, he would leave little things behind to remind you of him until you met again. 

He wanted to cherish you tonight. As cliche and cringe as it sounded, he wanted to take his time with you tonight and make sure you knew he's going to miss you. 

Once you were finished your call, Jungkook turned to you, hand finding yours and bringing your hand to his lips and kissing over your fingers.  

"Your place?" Jungkook smiled, eyes turning to focus on the road as he drove out of the club parking. He held your palm against his chest and you could feel his steady heartbeat through his shirt.

"Please." You nodded as you watched him, a blush creeping up onto your cheeks. 

"Let's see how fast this car can go." Jungkook smirked, putting his car on sport mode, and taking off down the empty freeway.