Uhh im not Ned

Nats pov
I had just received a text from some random number. At first I thought it could be a threat but chose not to come to conclusions to quickly so I decided to get as much information out of this person before stealing Tony's laptop to investigate them and hack their phone.

Y/n
Ned come on you literally wrote ur number down on the letter
anyway i need like first aid so any ideas where the next closest one is??
or does my life not mean anything
hah lmao ik.

Unknown??
first aid !? We will get back to that life not meaning anything and Yeah i'm still not 'ned' kid.

Y/n
how do you know i'm a kid...pedo.
So why would my life mean anything to you 'not ned'
also prove you are not him
how many starwars movies are there??

Nats pov
is this kid serious geez. so far all I know is that this kid needs medical for a reason I will find out but I inevitably decided to keep texting them. this meeting is boring anyway.

Unknown??
um like 4 i think
and kid i'm not a pedo

Y/n
*le gasp*
there are 12!!!
on more serious notes i'm starting to think your are not ned
alsoooooo that is EXACTLY what a pedo would say...pedo

still nats pov
I laugh a little at the kids antics which confuses the surrounding avengers. "natasha what about potential mass murder and arson do you find amusing"  tony asked with me with an unamused expression. I simply stares daggers right into his soul making him gulp and continue. "uh ok as I was saying....." I zoned back out of the teams conversation and began looking back down at my phone.

Unknown??
for the last time i'm not a pedo.
also i feel like you are the type of person that would be disappointed if i haven't watched all of harry potter.
AND Do you still need first aid kid or did u find a some??

Y/n
i am disappointed
and yeah i probably should get some bandages or something
i go look around for a place
so if u don't want me to call you pedo what should i call you

Unknown??
go get first aid!!
and you can call me spider

Y/n
i'm going i'm goin
and ok ms spider

y/n changed Unknown?? to ms spider

ms spider
what should i call you??

Y/n
you my dear friend can call me drumroll please ...........
Mentally unstable

Ms spider changed Unkown to kid

ms spider
yeah saw that coming

y/n
rude
anyway gotta go get some stuff bye ms spider.

Ms spider
bye kid

y/n pov
I look back up from my phone looking around to see if I can spot any pharmacy's around. after walking around aimlessly for 20 minuets in Queens I find a small pharmacy. I walk inside the door setting of a bell, I am hit with the familiar scent of hand sanitizer as I make my way over to the first aid section(like with bandaids. and shit). My eyes reading all the labels quickly but everything is to expensive. I count my money 

"4, 10, 20, 5. $4.35i" I mumble. My attention it turned to a small red pouch labelled a pocket first aid . I grab at the find turning it over to see the price $4. I think about it although this wold be great for a while,   should really save some money for food but that is a problem for future y/n I think to myself. I walk up to the checkout smiling a painful smile at the old lady behind the register.

"just this thank you" I say handing her the small red pouch. I looked down at her nametag Barbra it read in all caps. At first she was confused as to why I needed first aid but after taking a look at my face her expression turns into a scoul.

Narbras pov
Wow just another teenager getting into street fights looking for attention. the trouble maker smiles at me once again and i return it sarcastically.

 "your total is $4.20" i say scanning the item. the beat teen counts the little money in her hand an hands it all over

 "thank you Barbra and keep the change." they say walking back out the door.

3rd person pov

Y/n walks out an makes her way to a park with public toilets. She walks into the small room looking at herself in the mirror. Turning the water on in the sink she grabs numerous paper towels from the dispenser wetting them under the tap. she wipes the blood off of her forehead to reveal a larger gash than she originally thought. Y/n opens the red pouch taking in its inventory. Inevitably she reaches for the small vial of rubbing alcohol pouring some onto a folded paper towel applying it to the wound. Wincing a bit at the contact, she finishes cleaning the wound before applying paper stitches to close it. she did a similar process to the rest of the wounds. throwing the rubbish in the bin, turning the water off and leaving quickly. Afterwards she went and sat under a tree checking her phone surprised when she saw 4 unread text messages from ms spider.

ms spider
kid did you find some first aid?? sent 30 min ago
hello kid are you alright.  sent 23 min ago
kid are you okay    sent 14 min ago
come on did u find something   send 8min ago

shit.

A/N

 ok so here is the next chapter hope you liked it please tell me your thoughts and any improvements. the art at the top is not mine all credit to them. see you in the next chapter .