jar

y/n pov
Pete and i herd the annoyingly familiar blasters of iron man's suit and we both simultaneously groaned. I look at him my eyes saying really. We both sigh and turn around to meet the faces of most of the avengers. Well apart from those off world.

'You came back!!!' peter exclaimed sarcastically. We both stifle a laugh.

'look all we need is a name' steve tried.

'uh yeah not gonna happen' i say getting up and stretching.

'and why is that?' tony questions his mask folding away. I bring my hand up to my face dragging it down,( like that 1 tony scene, if u know you know).

'do i have to keep explaining myself so you can wrap ur tiny wittle brains around it?' i sigh slumping over dramatically before straightening up. 'i. have. Friends. That. Will. Be. In. danger. If. I. tell. You.' I state. Spiderman nods in agreement.

'if you give us your identity they will all be safe' Hawkeye trys to reason. Peter and i both shake out heads 'we will use force' spider boi and i just shrug. And this causes the team to come at us. Black widow, captain America quicksilver all come after me whereas peter gets iron man, hawkeye and the scarlet witch.

Black widow was my biggest problem her and i had the same skills, even in the red room i was the only one that was comparable to her. If the scarlet witch was here i would be doomed but the rest i can easily take down. i would use my powers but i don't like using them on good enough people. Captain America is the first to come at me going to punch and knock me out however i easily dodge knocking him out effortlessly . Next quicksilver starts running circles around me cutting of my oxygen i stand there for a minute smugly before sticking my foot out to trip him. In which he does and ends up sliding of the roof due to momentum. Lastly nat runs over to me.

Nats pov
I hold back on attacking the hero because they haven't doen anything. I watch her effortlessly take down cap then easily trip Pietro and im just shocked, i run at her while her back is turned and do my famous move and get her on the floor. I push her face against the ground but than i realise this was to easy, she rolls of making me smack my head into the ground. She smirks and gets up dusting her suit off. I grab her ankle and pull her down, as im standing she grabs one of my guns from its holsters pointing it at me i do the same looming over her. She does one of those back jump up things and stands up infront of me.

'ur good' i smirk.

'oh i know' she smirks back grabbing my gun however i do the same and now we are back to the same. She looks behind me at peter almost getting his lot down.

'dam you guys are good', i admit 'im sorry idk why my boss wants u guys so much' i say still keeping my guard up.

'hey its fine it spices up my days especially on school nights' she blurts out my eyebrows raise in shock

'school?? You guys are kids!!' i exclaim.

'no i failed a lot because i never stayed somewhere for long enough' she says i sensed a lie but she said it so smoothly. I nod. We see cap waking up so i kick him over. He groans, than i take my attention back to pyro.

A few seconds later spiderman has everyone down and walks over to us 'hey' he says casually webbing up cap to the ground and my feet to the floor. They both fly off and disappear. I pull at the webs but they seem pretty stuck.

Peters pov
I finish with my lot and just see y/n standing there pretty relaxed with a gun held at black widow. y/n and i fly of to another building. When we hear gunshots, do we ever get a break. We arrive at the scene and see an amateur robber gang at a bank dressing up as avengers. At least i thought they were amateur until i saw their weapons.

'woah how did jerks like you get tech like that 'i question. We do some super cool fighting than we hear gun shots i look over to hope y/n is alright and she looks fine so i continue to fight. I get them webbed up to the walls and anonymously call the police they arrive minutes later and y/n and i head back to out sandwiches, that we always seem to abandon.

'do you think they will ever stop?' i question.
'i dont think they will for a long time unless the get a name' i sigh lying down. Peter looks at me wide eyed 'what' i ask

'y-your bleeding' he says pointing. That's when i notice and the pain gets to me.

'oh yeah lmao' i laugh. But he doesn't

'no you need to go to the hospital' he says picking me up.

'NO!' i shout at him 'its Friday night take me to mj's' . i say he seems hesitant but agrees and swings off to her house.

Mj pov
I was sitting reading at my window when i hear a rushed knock on my door. My parents are out so i wonder who it is. Walking up to the peep hole i look threw to see a worried peter and pale y/n. i hurriedly open the door and y/n looks up at me smiling. 'oh heyyyyy michele' she laughs. I groan and take her from peter putting her on the couch. Than i turn to peter.

'shot or stabbed' i ask noticing the blood.

'uh shot.' He says 'and uh why are you so chill about this' he ask looking away when i pull up y/n tight top to reveal the wound.

'she comes here every so often' he spins around instantly regretting i when he saw me with tweasers in her abdomen. I get out the bullet and clean it to hand to y/n she holds it while i put the bandage on. ' ok so she lost a bit of blood so don't let her patrol any longer and try not to let her walk' i say.

'hey im conscious why didn't u tell me that.' y/n pouts

'because you wont listen' peter explains. She opens her bag and opens a jar of bullets, plopping it in. peters eyes widen obviously realising they are all the bullets she has been shot with.

'bye друг' (friend) she calls from peter arms out the door,

'bye болезненный' (painful) i laugh picking up my book again.