skate

(tad bit out of character but i felt like it)

3rd person pov

The group made their way down town weaving through the people trying to reach their favourite place to hang out in new York. They walked pass a lot of shops all decked out for Christmas (i swear imma be writing the Christmas in jan with how long this takes lmao, i have to many ideas)'did you get da-tonys card' peter corrects himself, blushing a bit at the slip up.

'you wanna call stank dad?' y/n smirks simultaneously holding up the black credit card. Peter just blushes and looks at his shoes. y/n shoves him playfully. 'he'd be fine with it you know' y/n informs him, he just shrugs.

'my question is how you were shot a couple hours ago now your walking around about to go skate' ned questions.

'im special, leeds' she replys. ned is amazed as his brain goes to think about how peter and y/ns healing could work.

The group make it to their spot it's a little section which isn't that populated with a nice bowl and skatepark. Peter y/n and mj pull out their boards exited to skate since there is no snow although they know they will have to not do the rails considering they would be frozen which is disappointing. Ned used to skate but after his cousin broke his arm on a skate board his mother forbade him. He is fine with just watching tho

The group knew it was risky skating when the area would be a bit slippery and should stop but wheres the fun in that. They put their stuff down and y/n is the first to drop into the bowl. The drop was a bit sloppy but that didn't matter.

y/n pov

it felt good to be out again. it had been to long for my liking since i skated last. I felt like i was free again as i went up all the ramps doing an ollie over a pigeon, i watched as peter helped mj with a new trick she was learning. I notice ned watching us wanting to join, i laugh softly to myself before skating over to him.

'come on have a go, i can tell you want to' i tell him kicking my board up into my hands holding it out to him.

'y/n you know i cant' he tells me i just roll my eyes, sitting next to him.

'oh what a shame there is a brilliant board right in front of me that the best person in the world is letting me use and im just gonna sit here' i say in a voice pushing it over to him.

'fine 1 run but down tell my mother' ned breaks and takes the board moving to skate around. He never did any of the tricks we did he just enjoyed skating up and over things. After about 7 minutes he comes back kicking the board up and passing it to me. 'thank you' he says. I smile taking a sip of my water before jumping into the bowl again. it was winter so the sun set earlier so around 5 it was already dark. We all take a break sitting down on the edge of a ramp with our feet over the edge. There was no one here this whole time so it was great the park was lit up by streetlights as we drank our waters. I stretched a bit and i could feel a stich rip. O well it felt like 1 besides its not bleeding, just gotta make sure wanda doen't find out she will make me go to bruce to get it fixed when i could just pull it out.

'ok favourite time of day' i question my group.

'late evenings like this' peter says. Putting his hands up gesturing to the environment around us. I nod my head turning to ned.

'i like mid day, everything feels alive' ned says , i nod slowly. im not even gonna get into that. Mid day is so dry i think. But if he likes it who am i to judge.

'my preference is really early mornings. So its still dark out and the air is cold' mj says dangling her feet. I nod in agreement

'what about you y/n' peter asks.

'i don't really know. I think like midnight ish. But not like 12 that's an awkward number like 11 or 2' i say really thinking about how the night is calming. We sit for a bit talking about questions you wouldn't ask normally. Suddenly we hear a noise.

'HEY' we all whip our heads around to see a police officer coming at us. We grab out stuff and run. I may have forgot to mention that this park was kinda uh barricaded off, and you weren't meant to be in here.

We sprint like our life depends on it running right into delmars. Luckily we had taken enough turns to loose the police.

'well if it isn't my favourite people' mr delmar says raising his hands. We smile and say hi as we order our sandwiches.

'what do you wanna do now?' mj questions as we walk out of the place. 

A/N 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - current feelings 

if you could travel an entire continent that is not the one you live in which one would it be.