nothing really

peters pov
once we get to my room i realise it's kinda a mess. 'what's with the boxes?' ned questions as i go around picking up some clothes.

'oh tony sold the tower we're moving to the compound just after christmas before the new year' i explain he nods and goes to lie on my bed while mj goes to my chair. 'anything interesting happen at school' i ask knowing people probably talked about us bc of what happened at break.

'there's a lot of talk about y/nap and u, but we will tell you guys about that when she's awake bc some rumours are funny as but other than that nothing much really happened' mj says

'oh flash was printing out a shrine of spider-man in economics' ned snickers i laugh. if only he knew. we turned on some music and chilled for a bit not really knowing what to do.

wanda's pov
after what feels like 20 minutes later i wake up. i check my phone to c that i was asleep for around 2 hours as it was now 4. i yawn slightly, than place my hand back in y/ns hair stroking it softly. i go on my phone not wanting to get up and disturb my sleeping girlfriend. i begin to get bored and realise the ned and mj we're gonna come over today. i know y/n would feel bad for sleeping through most of their time here bc they are staying the night. i know that they should be here by now so i kiss her forehead softly rubbing her back.

'buba come on get up' i say softly. she groans

'5 more minutes' she mumbles pushing her face into my chest again.

'mj and ned are over' i tell her this makes her open her eyes. she turns her head looking at me smiling. 'no y/n' i tell her knowing what she's gonna do now that she's up and conscious

'yes y/n' she corrects she pulls her phone out and sits up straddling me, i laugh and sit up aswell.

smash bros (for those people who wanted this as the avengers group chat i loved it)

y/n
I COME BACK FROM THE DEAD ONCE AGAIN PEASANTS

peter
if only my family could do that

tony
pete we talked about this

y/n
lmao
where's my mother i wish to annoy her

steve
her and clint had to go on a mission

y/n
yes very sad anyway
i will annoy my girlfriend and friends than

wanda
please don't

peter
y/n meet us in the main area we're gonna eat before we head out

y/n
who said ur in charge

wanda
she'll be there

y/n
fine.
oi stank can i borrow one of ur cards

tony
yeah but don't spend it all
grab the black one near the elevator i think that has a couple hundred

y/n
sweet thanks

3rd person pov
y/n and wanda get up and leave the med bay. going to meet the others in the main area they get there and y/n instantly pushes peter out of the way to get to the snacks she wanted. she takes the one peter was eyeing. 'no i wanted that one. it's mine i had it first' peter says shooting a web to grab the box back.

'to bad' y/n says floating the box out of his hands. while they were both bickering mj looked at the cupboard and found there was a second packet.

'uh y/n your bleeding again' ned says interrupting their play fight.

'oh come on i've got enough blood on wanda's hoodie already' she sighs grabbing the back of the neck of the hoodie and slipping it off over her head. she chucks it in the washing machine that was a couple doors down just opting to be in her sports bra while fixing the bandage, she will just go to stealing another hoodie from her girlfriend. she walks to the medicine cupboard pulling a new bandage out and switching them in the middle of the kitchen. ned turns away.

'really dude in the middle of the kitchen' he says turning back around after she finished

'your welcome' she calls walking down the other hall where peoples rooms were.

peter grabs a bunch of other snacks moving them to the lounge to listen to some music, the others join him eating the various options.

y/ns pov
i sneak down to wanda's room to steal another one of her hoodies hoping she wouldn't catch me. i open her door slowly and find she's not there. but i do see the bathroom light on so i have to be quick. i sneak into her wardrobe and take out the first hoodie there. i slip out of the room and put it on. smiling as i wasn't caught. i walk back to the lounge room and other 3 on the ground eating. i jump over the couch doing a flip and snatching the biscuit peter was about to eat out of his hand putting it in mine and landing on the other side of the table. i smirk as he pouts and mj just laughs. i grab the pringles can sticking my hand down it to grab the brilliant sour cream and chives chip.

10 minutes later

'ready to go?' peter asks putting his phone in his pocket

'sure what time do we have to be back for dinner, wanda and i are cooking' y/n asks

'idk like 6ish' he responds

'ok let's go then' ned says exited to go out with his friends

a/n
this is really bad and has no plot...pity

i got the loki book today so that seems like a good book even though i'm not done song of achellies i'm always reading wattpad

who is your favourite author

mines probably rick riordian or madeline miller (i think that's her name)