burns

3rd person pov

Although this isn't the first body y/n has had to clean up it is one of the first out of control from the red room. y/n didn't mind using her powers. Considering no one was around to witness. She lifts the body blood dripping as it hangs in the air surrounded in a deep crimson red, the body hangs limp in the air while y/n moves onto the pool of blood.

y/n debates blood bending the blood into the sink or just cleaning it like a normal person, she knows bending the blood will burn her hands and probably up her arms but it would be effective considering se doesn't know when the couple will be back inevitably she decides to blood bend.

Considering she hasn't and doesn't blood bend often. Even blood bending for a minute can give her severe burns, she begins the process twisting her fingers bending the blood into a odd red sphere. She floats the blood over to the sink. She can visibly see the burns cascading over her palms and backs of her hands. It looks like her hands were lit on fire lightning like lines ripped up y/ns arms. The pain was unbearable, she dropped the blood into skilfully into the sink. She collapsed onto the floor her hands already starting to blister. Shit she has work tmmr. Her fingers were barley movable. She crushes the body incredibly small and puts it in the bin tying it and taking it out in immense pain.

When she is back in the kitchen he cleans the kitchen the normal duties stacking the dishwasher wiping the bench etc. she washes the blood down the sink, grabs her bag and heads out the door. Luckily her healing factor would come into play soon because eating a meal almost everyday was more than she was used to. Especially meals with flavour and warmth.

y/n make her way to the library smiling at the librarian heading straight into the bathroom hands in her pockets. She slides into the door running her hands under the cold water slightly soothing the pain. She has about 2 hours until the library closes but that was plenty of time. Sometimes the librarian gave y/n the spare keys to lock up if she wanted to stay longer which was nice.

The library was quiet and there was probably 2 other people in at the same time but they left about ten min after y/n arrived. The place still had over an hour and a half until the library closed so y/n just sat reading a new book. Because of the quiet library you could hear if someone walked in so when the loud doors opened y/ns head snapped up to see the person she didn't expect. So when the certain witch locked eyes with y/n she smiled and walked over.

Wanda pov

I was about to go down to the library in the tower but remembered tony was adding an entire new block so it was out. I looked up the librarys closest and came around one that was just down the street. I had herd y/n mention it at some point so i knew it would be a good one, i get the location and walk out down to it.

Once im there i read the opening hours and realise it closed in an hour and a half just enough time to finish my book. I would have read in the common area or at least my bedroom but the avengers are the avengers and it is rarely quiet even at 8 at night. I pull open the large heavy wooden doors and see one person i didn't really expect. I lock eyes with y/n and walk over smiling. She motions to the spot next to her so i sit down on the oddly comfy bean bag. I notice she hides her hands in her hoddie but think they are probably just cold.

'hey y/n what brings you here?' i ask curious.

'nothing much i come here often to just read. Wbu'

'the tower was to loud so came to a library close' i laugh. We sit talking for a while before the librarian comes up to us. I assume she is telling us to leave but she hands y/n a key. y/n reaches out grabbing the key and that's when i realise her hands, they look really burnt.

'dont stay up to late' the librarian laughs slinging a bag over her shoulder and leaving.

'y/n?' i ask softly. She looks up from the book in her lap and hums. 'why was your hand burnt?' i question. She looks a bit shocked and confused at first but than replys.

'oh yeah i grabbed a pot to wash up not realising it was hot' i didn't really believe her considering i saw burns on the backs of her hand also but nodded anyway.

'so hows life' she offers. I smile and we continue to talk for a while about various topics, telling each other funny stories about our life. Hours pass and i get a text from nat.

Russian red head

Where are you??

Pietro is claiming he beat your mario cart score.

Wands

Uh as if

And im at the library with y/n

Russian red head

y/n??

wands

yeah re ran into eachother

Russian red head

Okay would you like me to pick you up?

Wands

Sure

y/n looks at me tilting her head to the side. 'nat was wondering where i was. I explain realisation goes over her features and nods. She says she is gonna start to lock up she gets up and starts to shut everything down. I watch at the speed at how fast she does it. Until she stops.

'wands could you help me with this?' she questions i nod and wak over to her. The mini Russian points to a stack of books on the top shelf where she couldn't reach. I laugh and she slaps my arm playfully.

We meet nat outside. 'hey детка,' nat calls from the drivers seat. 'want a ride?' she questions as i step into the passengers side. She yawns adorably and gets in giving us the address, and we head of to the apartment. About 10 minutes into the ride we look back to see y/n asleep. Her hands were very burned and i was still concerned. I could tell nat noticed them as well as her eyes brows scrunched together.

Once we reached the place nat jumped out going to y/n side and carefully waking her up. 'детка wake up' she coos. y/n wakes up fast sitting up. 'hey its okay were at ur apartment' she nods and gets out of he car thanking both of us and leaving. Nat gets back into the car and drives back to the tower.

'what happened to her hands??' she asks

'she said she grabbed a hot pan accidently' i shrugged nat seemed to accept that answer. We stopped in the avengers garage and left up to the tower.

A/n so im posting this from my laptop so idk how it is but here is the next hcapter and as always see you in the next one