food

y/n pov

we walk to the elevator which takes us up to the café which is just a couple floors down from the main R&D labs. The class steps out but all i can think about is how the avengers are still planning mine and peters demise.

As i walk up to the options my thoughts are grabbed by the fact that i know nat is going to get back at me for getting her out in the nerf war but that is a problem for future me i end the thought wanting food. I push all my problems aside and look at the options i have for food.

G&G. no. KFC. No. Thai Ginger. No. Hungry jacks. No. Red rooster. No. Origin kababs. No.

All though i have gotten more used to eating regularly it can still be over whelming with the amount of options so ik this is a bad idea but i need just a sandwich from upstairs. Once everyone else is seated with their food and all that's herd is loud talking and eating i attempt to sneak of to the kitchen to get some food, im about 4m from the private elevator door when my teacher stops me.

'where do you think your going ms y/l/n' he questions smirking trying to get me in trouble.

'uh just to the bathroom sir' i lie but not very well because of the fact my mind is jumping around.

'the bathroom is that way' he points to the very obviously labelled sign to where the bathroom is, 'you of all people should no that' he snarls pointing me back to the table, i sigh and walk back.

'no success?' ned asks, i just shake my head. Suddenly i get an idea, if i just text someone they will bring it down.

y/n
hey, do you think you could bring me a ham and butter sandwich down from the kitchen.

I couldn't ask wanda or nat because you know what they will do. Thanks

Cat king
This isn't my brother y/n/n
Do you want the crusts off?

I could practically hear the smirk in her voice

y/n
SHURI NO
Its fine
DON'T COME DOWN HERE

Cat king
Ill take that as a yes :)

I put my phone away and bash my head on the table once before just leaving it there. 'what?' peter questions. I just pass my phone over and they all read the messages.

'haha loser' mj smirks. I reach over to ned who was next to me and grabbed one of his fries and threw it at her who was across from me, she just moved her head and caught it in her mouth. I roll my eyes and put my head back on the table waiting for this to be over.

Shuri pov

My brother was asking me once again to help him with his phone, i roll my eyes snatching it before running to the couch. He just leaves knowing i will figure out what is wrong with it. About 10 minuets into searching his settings the phone gets a text. I look over to see it was y/n

Kind widow
hey, do you think you could bring me a ham and butter sandwich down from the kitchen.
I couldn't ask wanda or nat because you know what they will do. Thanks

T'challa
This isn't my brother y/n/n
Do you want the crusts cut off?

I was smirking knowing y/n was currently at lunch with her entire class

Kind widow
SHURI NO
ITS FINE
DON'T COME DOWN HERE

T'challa
Ill take that as a yes :)

I smile and skip over to the kitchen, checking to see if anyone was there before opening the fridge and grabbing all the ingredients. First i grab the 2 pieces of white bread lathering them in butter on one side each before slapping 2 pieces of ham into the middle. I put the other piece on and cut the crusts of cutting it into triangles. I quickly make 2 more incase she wants another and one for me so i can enjoy lunch with her and petey plus their friends.

I jump into the elevator instructing Friday to take me to the café y/n and peter where eating in and the AI obeys. Soon the elevator is moving passing each floor. Friday informs me i have arrived at their floor and i egerly step out looking for my victims.

3rd person pov

y/n hears the elevator ding bc of her super senses that were by the way killing her from the noise, but she looks over and unfortunately locks eyes with a certain princess of Wakanda, shuri smiles and makes her way over already feeling eyes on her but she shrugs it off. Whereas y/n groans 'she's here' mj smirks and looks at the person walking to happily over to the table with a plate of sandwiches with them.

'hey y/n/n and good to see you again broken white boy' shuri smirks also greeting the 2 friends sitting with them. As soon as shuri sits next to y/n and they both begin to eat peter speaks up.

'guys this is shuri princess of Wakanda' he explains they nod welcoming her. y/n swallows her first piece and adds.

'who should be leaving' she looks at shuri.

'don't make her go away y/n' mj encourages

'THAnk you' shuri points. And everyone goes back to enjoying each others company as they eat. Shuri takes another slice bringing it to her mouth.

'hey i was gonna eat that one' y/n complains, shuri turns looks y/n right in the eyes and takes a big bite out of spite. y/n shovers her and grabs a different one.

'excuse me, who are you and why are you talking with my students' the teacher waltzes over

'hi im shuri who are you' shuri turns around to see his face go slightly pale, only a few people would recognise shuri form the news and the teacher apparently is one of them.

's-sorry' he mumbles walking back to the table he sat at by himself. The group smiles slightly before flash comes up to them.

'hey beautiful, are you tired bc you've been running around my head all day' shuri visually cringes as her new friends try to stifle a laugh. 'why don't you come back to me and my friends' he tries smiling.

'yeah...' she pauses which makes flash look triumphant 'no' she finishes, the smirk is instantly wiped off his face. y/n bets flash was about to make some comment on the people shuri was sitting with but loud callings from his friends called him back to their table.

Suddenly kady comes over to their table. 'Shuri? what are you doing here'.

'someone wanted a sandwich but asked my brother when i had his phone' shuri smirked. y/n and peter could hear many whispers about the princess sitting with them and it was getting irritating.

'well it was nice seeing you regardless but we have to get back to the tour your welcome to tag along' kady offers

'no! shes not' y/n interferes knowing she is just gonna get embarrassed.

'yeah no getting around that next up is the training room' kady offers. Peter and y/n groan, while kady announces it to the rest of the class. They all cheer and everyone now makes it over to the elevator.

a/n

im reading song of achellies and omg it is so good.