no no no

Nats pov
Im shocked these heroes are good they took down al of us in minutes. Spider man said the webs will dissolve in a couple of hours which was annoying. Effectively everyone has already woken up and were casually in awe wanting these guys on our team.

Hours later

We can now freely move our feet and we made our way back to the tower.

'we need them' clint says as soon as we regroup in the lounge room. Everyone agreed. 'they took Steve out like he was himself back in before the war' bucky comments snickering. Wanda was treating her brothers grazed face, laughing because she couldn't believe he was so easily tripped. What we both agreed on was that they seemed young. Their voices they could be teens. Or at most 20.

A couple minuets later fury walked in 'so how did it go team' he asks clamping his hands together.
Groans erupted, 'do you see why we want them now' we all nod realising how much power they have thus if they were to turn it would be bad. Dinner was quiet and after everyone left to their rooms. And did their own thing

3rd person pov
Nat showered and went to sit on her balcony enjoying the cool wind. She watches the cars go past people on the streets however from up high they looked like little ants. That's when she notices what looks o be peter and y/n out on a walk this early in the morning??

Peter and y/n had took of their suits and were strolling down the street near the tower. y/n was on peters back, she constantly checked if peter was okay, he replied the same every time insisting he was fine. What she didn't know was he barely felt her she felt like his backpack when he had a couple books and maybe a textbook.

'so where do you live?' peter asks. Kicking a rock.

'i can walk there' y/n suggests hoping to get out of this situation.

'nah uh where do u live' he questions interlacing his fingers under y/ns thin legs.

'fine i wont tell u but i will direct u'. peter smiles and begins t follow y/n's directions. Eventually they get outside the gates and, peter is at a loss for words. 'thanks' is all she says getting off peters back and walking in to the back window.

(ok so like time skip to Monday)

y/n has moved to some foster parents the system made a mistake so she isn't with anyone. The home isn't bad but the parents are never there always out drinking for hours on end. There was another kid at the home but she rarely saw them they were the couples biological son and never left his room. y/n felt odd in the house it was always so empty so like the parents she was only at the house to sleep. They didn't feed her but that's fine she made do. She was currently on the subway to midtown and many people were getting on, one of which surprisingly was pepper potts. There was no seats left so y/n stood up and offered pepper the seat. She gladly accepted thanking her. y/n got off on the next stop and walked up and out of the station. This station was closer to school than her one from the orphanage so she got their with almost an hour to spare. She found mj who was always early and sat down putting her head on the girls lap. 'morning' y/n yawns looking at the book she was reading. One of us is lying good book.

'hey y/n' she says looking down. 'has it healed?' mj questions

'mmmm mostly' the red head replys. To this mj tilts her head.

'its been a few days shouldn't it be healed?' she queries putting her book down.

'yeah that's if i ate' than y/n realised what she said. Mj was very big on getting y/n to eat atleast everyday and she knew mj would be mad but understanding. The brown haired girl opens her bag and pulls out a container of pasta and puts it on y/n's stomach.

'eat' she demands. Mj can be scary if shes mad much like nat, y/n deciding she wants to live sits up and eats half.

'do want any?' she questions. Mj shakes her head and insists she ate it all. y/n happily ate the rest and sat back against the tree. Waiting for the boys.

The group made it into chemistry and there was a different teacher there. y/n shrunk back this was one of her foster parents from 7 years ago he hadn't changed a bit. He had been in jail for years now he was out and in the same classroom. y/n backed out of the classroom hitting peter.

'are you okay y/n?' he asks really confused.

'y-yeah just forgot something in my locker' she replys running out of the classroom.

no no no no no how was he out he was meant to have 13 years now he is here in same building. The despicable things that he did was the most trauma she had before the red room that had been suppressed for ages but now its back. At every noise she flinched every person passing she stopped. She made it to the bathroom and washed her face with cold water. She left wanting to still be on time. She slips into the classroom with the last of her classmates and sits down next to mj.

Mj writes on a small piece of paper sliding it over to y/n. are you okay? . y/n nods and puts her head down, flinching when sir called her name for attendance, which didn't go unnoticed by mj ned and peter. The class continues and the teach seems to have forgotten about y/n which was good. The bell rung after a good hour and the class was dismissed they went to English and now they are at lunch. Peter kept glancing at y/n wanting to ask about the other night but knew he shouldn't. all of a sudden it became to much. y/n mind was a prison, her thoughts to loud the cafeteria was deafening, the mixed smell of to many foods made y/n want to throw up. She stood up not being able to hear her friends and left. Before she could make it out of the school however she was harshly grabbed by a certain male teacher.

a/n i know this plot isn't going anywhere right now but just wait it will get better lmao. And as always see you in the next chapter