worthy

a/n Firstly i just wanna apologise for how weird the last chapter was i had just gotten back from a long car ride back home but still wanted to post so i may edit it later

3rd person pov

'what do you wanna do now?' mj questions as they walk out of delmas with their chosen sandwiches. They all only got half a sandwich considering they already ate and dinner was soon.

'i don't really mind, y/n what time is it' peter questions. She looks down at her watch shocked by the time.

'uh its almost 615 we should probably go back' she laughs wondering how the time went by so quickly.

'wow that went by fast' ned laughs they all begin back in the direction of the tower, just as a bit of snow began falling.

(Time skip to at the tower)

The 4 ride the elevator up as FRIDAY plays Greek tragedy. The lift dings and they step out into the common room. They find what looks to be a normal day in the tower however to ned and even tho she didn't show it mj it looked confusing. Thor was back as well as his brother loki. And lets just say his hammer was on the table.

'come on man of iron last time you couldn't lift it are you worthy yet?' thor questions with a smirk on his face whilst taking a sip of his Asgardian liquor.

'yeah im not falling for that again pointbreak' tony says leaning back in his chair. When the 4 stepped out of the elevator all the attention turned to them.

'AH tiny humans and friends are you worthy' peter and y/n chuckle at ned face as a god is speaking to them.

'you, ned is it are you worthy' thor asks when they join the others at the couch

'uh. I don't know mr t-thor sir' he stutters. Thor gestures to the hammer and ned slowly stands up and wraps his hands around the handle. He pulls at it sort of on an angle and one of the sides come up. Thor pales a bit and his smirk disappears, but inevitably ned cant lift it. Ned sighs and sits back down. Thor smiles and offers everyone else but they don't accept.

y/n wanda

not cooking? y/n questions wanda in her mind

nope tony decided to order Chinese

oh ok

thors pov

none of the mortals wanted to try to lift my hammer so i had a different idea. I notice everyone on their tiny glow devices or dead groot variants and know this is my chance.

'man of spiders can you hold this a second' i ask the boy smiling. He doesn't seem to notice and simply reaches his hand up to grab it. I place the handle in his hand expecting it to fall right to the floor he grabs it holding it up in the air, im shocked.

'here y/n can you hold this i need to reply' master peter says lady y/n does the same and grabs it not looking up from her phone.

'mom can you take this please im about to loose' lady y/n says passing my hammer to natasha. She takes it a second seeming to finish reading her page when she looks up at whats in her hand. She rolls her eyes and comes over to me.

'always picking up after you boys' she sighs returning back to her chair.

'what the actual hell just happened' tony says, everyone looks up

'what' everyone says.

'peter, y/n AND nat just held thors hammer' tony says flabbergasted, now everyone looks shocked.

'Friday pull up the footage' steve says not believing it.

When Friday finishes playing the last minute everyones eyes are wide. 'wait does this mean we rule asgard now' y/n smiles

'uh well- i mean-' thor stutters

'yes Midgardians you now rule asgard' loki smiles, peter and y/n stand up and highfive.