Nerf war

3rd person pov

The group was walking through the halls going to the next part of the tour when they herd rustling in the vents and muffled talking on the other side of ethe door, suddenly the vent door swings open and a certain bird boy jumps out. The door to the left swings open and a particular brunette walks through. Both avengers have nerf guns and clint has a sash of bullets around his torso. The group backs up against the sides of the hallway as the 2 avengers have begun to walk in circles, eyeing eachother.

'okay pause' clint does the time out symbol and wanda lowers her gun. 'GAME PAUSED' Friday announces, wanda stands Straightening up in front of y/n, they smile at eachother before clint half jumps into the vents pulling a box out and dropping it and lifting the lid to reveal many nerf guns, and bandanas. 'grab a gun, this is a nerf war' he says seriously.

'tie the bandana to you and head off, you 3' clint says pointing to a couple kids in the class, 'protect this hallway, the rest of you clear the floor kill anyone with a blue bandana' everyone nods exited to be apart of a avengers nerf war. They follow kady out of the room, the 4 friends stay behind waiting too talk to clint and wanda.

'which team is nat on?' y/n questions looking at the choice of bandana after piling many assorted nerf guns into her belt.

'shes on red' wanda replys y/n nods and grabs a blue one which also matches with wanda. The class had all taken a red bandana matching clint. The rest of the friend group grabs blue as well,

'now you got 5 seconds to run bird boy' mj smirks, clint was afraid of mj much like how he was afraid of nat and wanda and y/n, with that he scrambled into the vents, his thumps growing quiet as they get farther and farther away, wanda explains who is on each team and explains the blue teams strategy and off they went.

y/n opted to go alone, as she was used to the solo missions. She stealthily sneaks trough the halls, seeking her target. She sneaks into another room where of course tony was just lying on the floor with his red bandana over his eyes it would seem relaxing is ACDC wasn't playing in the backround. Y/n not finding her desired target shoots him with unsatisfaction as she passes him to the next room.

'RUDE' tony squeals as the door closes behind y/n, the next room houses a lot of people in battle, couches were flipped and she saw steve behind one bucky behind the other both with opposing team colours bucky, sam, t'challa and thor were all on the blue team whereas steve, shuri, Pietro and nat were all on the red team, the other people were somewhere else in the tower helping their team. But y/n was focused on nat, she was effortlessly shooting some of the students that had arrived with clint and smirked as they all dramatically died. Nat sees a bullet wis past her ear a centimetre from hitting her. a warning shot. She thinks and looks in the direction of the bullet. y/n of course, she sees y/ns mouth twitch up into a smirk as she lowers her gun turning a corner into a more secluded hallway. Nat realises this beckoning and walks towards the hallway ducking to avoid the shots coming across the room. When she gets to the hallway she narrowly misses another dart.

y/n turns from around the corner raising her gun at her mother. The two know eachothers skills which means they also know how to take eachother. Nat is the first to shoot however y/n smirks looking around quickly before using her powers to redirect the bullet back at natasha who ducks and roll out of the way.

y/n runs on the wall head on using it to jump up and over natasha, pulling the trigger when she was right above her, the movement was quick and unplanned however effective.

'BLACK WIDOW has been eliminated' echoes through the hall.

y/n smirks. 'i know what your planning and do not and i mean it do not go through with it' y/n warns. Nat smirks backing away

'i don't know what your talking about' she responds. nat walks out another door at the end of the hall leaving y/n. the little widow walks back into the main room to see many people 'dead' on the floor 2 people remained. It appeared everyone had made their way to this room so it was quite full. y/n didn't even register who got shot first but the loud announcement made her realise the victory.

'BLUE TEAM HAS ONE THE 74TH NERF' Friday announces, and everyone cheers or boos but anyway the avengers quickly left leaving the class, teacher and tour guide.

'all right guys after that' kady motions to the amount of nerf bullets on the ground and the guns that were abandoned, 'happened we went over but now its lunch so follow me to the café'.

a/n

short but o well