Christmas morning

y/n pov

i wake up drenched in sweat, knowing what today was didnt sit right with me. i get up out of bed and looking at the time i think 4am great. getting out of bed i walk to the bathroom. turning on the shower i look at my reflection in the mirror last night was nothing but nightmares, i tried to not wake wanda, most of the time i was successful but i did end up waking her once or twice. 

i wash my face with some water before stripping and getting in the shower. i dont have the energy to stand so i just sit on the floor. putting my head against the cold tiles. taking a deep breath i relax under the hot water thinking about how today will be different than the other years. 

eventually i hear wanda get up from bed. based on her footsteps she comes over to the door. 

wandas pov

i wake up with y/n not in bed but slowly i begin to hear the shower running. i lift my head from the pillow and see the bathroom light on as well as steam coming from underneath the door. god how long has she been in there. i look at the clock beside me seeing its half past 5. peter should be running down the walls any second now to wake us all up for presents. 

i get up going to the bathroom door. 'y/n are you in there' i ask softly knocking on the door' 

'yeah ill be out in a minute' i nod even though she cant see it and go to get changed being in the same clothes since yesterday. as i expected there is a thumping at the door as it continues down the hall. a couple seconds later i hear friday announce. 

'mini stark requests everyone to the lounge' on cue y/n comes out of the shower drying her hair with a towel. 

'you okay' i ask walking up to her putting my hands on her arms. she nods wiping her face and smiling. i smile but i can tell today will be hard. 

3rd person pov

everyone meets in the lounge room coffee or teas in hand. y/n sits on wandas lap playing with the corner of the blanket. wandas arms were wrapped around the russians waist pulling her close. peter was sitting next to the tree. 

'okay youngest first' tony says chucking peter a gift. the spiderling has a massive smile and he opens the gift. it was a bundle of the first starwars comics. there so old they would have cost a ton. 

'thanks dad!!!' peter smiles before realising, tony smiles with a tear in his eyes and pulls his son into a hug. peter laughs picking tony up in the hug. 'thank you...dad' peter says blushing once they pull away.

'your welcome kid' tony ruffles his hair. peter goes over to get a gift for y/n considering she was the next youngest. he finds a box which is about the size of a shoe box with her name on it. he jumps over to y/n giving the gift to her. this puts all the attention on her. her expression was blank and zoned out until the box was in her lap. she looks up putting on a fake smile. readjusting herself  she looks at who its from reading out the tag. she smiles at her mother and opens the box. inside is a pair of red ballet shoes neatly sat on top of the tissue paper.

y/n smiles a genuine smile and thanks nat. she hasn't danced in ages its really what y/n needed right now. wandas next so y/n moves to beside her so she can open the gift easier. 

pietro speeds over and hands her the box. this goes on for a while considering there was a bunch of people and a bunch off presents. steve was walking around with a bin bag gathering the wrapping paper. y/n now had more things than she has ever owned. she was smiling finally having a happy christmas 

many lego sets, sketch books and shirts later they were all beginning to sit at the table to enjoy bacon, eggs, potatoes, pancakes, fruits and toast, in  feast of a breakfast. 

'hey you were a bit off earlier are you okay?' nat asks y/n grabbing a slice of toast, y/n just smiles and nod. 

'yeah mom, i just didnt know what to expect' y/n explains and nat excepts the answer kissing y/n on the head before taking her plate and starting to eat. y/n and wanda were the only ones left in the kitchen. 

wanda y/n

you haven't told her?

 no. wanda i haven't told anyone. well anyone besides you

and thats okay but i do think you should tell her eventually 

yeah i know your right. 

but for now enjoy breakfast and today 

the pair grab their plates making it to the table sitting in between loki and pietro. 'merry christmas guys' steve grins eating a piece of bacon. 

'so loki, hows you and your mystery partner' y/n shoves him, they were side my side so no one heard her question. 

'we are good child' loki grins. y/n loves knowing how their lives are going. commonly around the tower if someone wants to start a conversation y/n will ask "hows life" alot of avengers enjoyed talking about themselves so it always brought a conversation. y/n loved thor and lokis life the most. the stories of asgard were amazing to her. 

'hey thor?' y/n questions 

'yes y/n' 

'so what do you say about taking me to asgard?' y/n smiles this catches the rest of the avengers attention. she did lift the hammer so technically she rules it now. 

'ooo i wanna come to!!' peter bounces

'of course why dont you come back with my brother and i-' thor was cut off my tony

'your seriously gonna take the kids to asgard' tony says almost offended 

'of course they are worthy and i like them better than you' thor shrugs. alot of people snicker at this. 

'come on. nat? your ok with y/n going to asgard' tony asks overprotective of his son. 

'im mean yeah, she can handle herself fine and i trust thor' nat shrugs taking a sip of water. 'but thor if she comes back with a single scratch you'll wish you were dead' thor nods god or not nat was scary. 

'come on dad pleaseeeeee' peter begs. 

'come on man of iron. ill take all the small midgardians! if you want to go of course' thor smiles. he loves the teens of the tower

'uh going off world to another planet sounds so fun. right sister' pietro smirks high fiving thor. thor was confused at the gesture but accepted it. wanda shrugs not really caring the outcome. 

'great its settled' loki smiles. tony huffs. the asgardians don't leave for another week so the teens have to wait. 

a/n

i have no idea where the asgard thing came from i dont even know if it would work but... pity. 

IM ALMOST DONE THE BOOK

so yall are gonna have some fun times with the sequel ...

late nights or early mornings