kitchen

Nats pov
once i get in i put on y/ns favourite playlist and watch as she slowly comes back. When we get to the tower i go over to y/ns side offering my arms she accepts and lets her small frame be lifted. I go through the back way and into the private elevator. 'you good?' i ask y/n once again nods from my neck. 'are you hungry?' i question. y/n doesn't reply so i assume she is knowing her. We make it to the kitchen where everything was just starting to be cleaned up. I grab my plate as well as a smaller plate of left overs and walk to my room. Luckily y/n was strong and could hold herself up while i carried the food.

I placed her down on the floor, knowing she was a floor person. We sit in silence for a bit before i push the plate further over to y/n she looks at me in the eyes briefly and i know that is her way of saying thankyou. She eats very slowly but its progress.

Once we are done out meals i put them up on the desk and tap on the floor knowing y/n wouldn't physically want to speak.
(nat, y/n) morse code

Do you want to talk about what happened?       (y/n paused before answering)
Uh sure might as well, so we had a sub for chem and it was one of my old foster dads. He...(pause) he did things, than today i thought he forgot about me but he didn't he pulled me into the class a t break and he tried to...
Its okay you don't have to finish

(y/n nods but shakes her head putting a hand up)  So than before that class i went to lunch and everything was just to much to loud to touchy so i left and that is when he pulled me back into the class

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov
y/n sits back against the bed lost in her thoughts. Nat gets up and grabs a book handing it to y/n. she smiles and accepts knowing it will take her mind off things.  'Ill be out here if you need anything' nat informs before leaving.

y/n sits for hours reading not noticing the time go past, that is until nat comes in again. 'woah your still reading' nat says shocked someone couldn't move for hours on end in the same position reading. Even when she read she had o get up to stretch every hour. 'peter is here if your up for the internship'. Nat tells y/n smiling when her eyes light up. y/n jumps up  bit to quickly and almost falls over.

'thank you nat' y/n says walking towards the door. Nat smiles. she came back. y/n heads down to the labs and nat goes back to training.

'hey peter hey tony' y/n greets as she enters the lab.

'hey y/n' they both greet at the same time. Honestly it was starting to get creepy.

'oh yeah y/n the parts for your watch came in yesterday. They are already put on you desk' tony happily informs. y/n smiles and rushes over ot her desk immediately getting to work. Within almost 4 hours y/n had mostly finished the watch just had to add the translator now the watch had all the functions of a stark phone plus hologram features a built in medical assistant and a collapsible mini robot . y/n was about to pull up a new sheet to start the programming when she was slung over someones shoulder again. She takes in the familiar scent and just hung limply. The abductor laughs putting her down in the elevator.

The pair walk out from the elevator and see everyone eating and talking. 'y/n why do you always wait until nat comes to get you to come out of the lab?' peter questions eating a spoonful of pasta

'well who wouldn't you get to work as long as you can plus be carried half of the way up. Win win if you ask me' everyone laughs and the matter of Friday disappearing into the back of their minds. After a while y/n speaks up.

'bucky?' she questions he looks up pasta hanging out of his mouth. 'is your arm detachable or is it physically binded to your nerves?'

'uh idk about the nerves but yes it is detachable' bucky smirks. He takes of his arm and flings it at his boyfriend. Who did not appreciate the gesture and throws the arm across the room. Bucky sighs and continues to eat one handed. They rest of dinner was great and everyone was telling jokes and storys.

After dinner y/n gets up and grabs everyones plates heading over to the sink. Nat looks at wanda and she grabs all the plate hanging them in the air. 'hey i was gonna wash them' y/n pouts, everyone was in awe at how adorable y/n was.

'your so cute' wanda says smiling. y/n glares at her playfully before sitting on the couch dramatically dying. We all laugh and bruce and steve go to wash the dishes.

'oh, Friday' y/n drags out

'yes my lord' Friday responds grabbing tonys attention.

'What time is it?' y/n asks smirking at tony

'it is almost 8 my lord' y/ns smirk growing bigger. She thanks the A.I before dramatically rolling of the couch

'well ill be off see you tmmr' y/n smiles seeming happier than earlier.

Time skip to when y/n go home

y/n walks into the house insantly smelling alcohol she paused looking for the couple they were in the lounge room and when they saw y/n they came over. y/n rushed upstairs but was grabbed by the hoodie by the man.

'here ya go' he flics a coin over to y/n 'do the kitchen and that'll keep coming' he smirks. y/n is really confused before she gets to the kitchen. And what she sees shocks her, the couples son dead in a pile of blood on the ground. 'and not a word or you'll be next' the couple smirk and leave the apartment. y/n looks into the boys lifeless eyes and feels guilty for not being able to keep this kid alive.

a/n well second chapter hehe i got evil ideas.. anywayyy see you in the next chapter.