secret santa

3rd person pov

It's the next day and mj and ned were meeting peter and y/n at a coffee shop for secret santa and to just hang out. Mj was first there then peter and y/n and lastly ned.

They were all sat at a booth in the back. With their gifts on the table. Everyone was exited to see who had them and if their person likes their gift. Ned goes first because why not.

Neds pov

I knew what to get mj surprisingly. She is quite closed off and mysterious but i knew what to get her. i hand the neatly wrapped package over to mj smirking to myself. Mj undoes the ribbon taking the first thing of the pile. Unwrapping it she finds one of those old calligraphy pens. The next package was a plain sketch book but i got my mom to embroider the front with the word crisis on it. I see her smile i noticed during school her first one was getting full. Lastly i got her a book. she opened it and nodded her head flipping over the book little woman to read the back. She looked up and smiled. 'thanks ned' mj says and i picked up on the no use of nickname i open my mouth to say something but she cuts me off. 'don't make it weird nerd' she adds. I close my mouth and nod. Since mj got hers she is now giving her gift.

Mj's pov

I reach to grab my gift pulling it up onto the table. And i push it across the table to y/n she smirks nodding as a thank you. I see her smile when she opened it instantly pulling it out. In the box was a a 3x3 rubix speed cube. Inside the box was also a candle. Coconut and mango y/ns favourite scent. 'thank youuuuu mj' she drags out i smile and sit back in my seat crossing my legs underneath the table. It was now y/n's turn and she pulled out a bag.

y/n pov

i had the best idea for peter. But i couldn't bring it to the café so instead im just giving his part of his gift. 'its not all of it i just didn't want to carry it ill give u it later' i explain he nods suspicious we were all going back to the tower because it had the most rooms later for dinner but right now i cant wait for peter to open part of his gift. He pulls out the package seeing the hammock. Peters eyes light up he loved sleeping in his web hammocks but stark doesn't like the webs on the bedroom walls so i figured a hammock would be the next best thing. 'thank you thank you thank you' he says with a big grin. I smile tapping each of my fingers against my thumb. Lastly it was peter. His box was big like really big how i didn't realise how big this really was i have no idea

Peters pov

Lastly it was my turn and i pull out the large box ned looks shocked. When i put it on the table it took up most of it. Ned smiles and rips the paper of the front. on the front it was a photo of avengers tower. Ned looks at me with pure shock. I had asked mr stark for the blueprints of the tower for this project which he agreed to because he sold the tower and we were moving out on boxing day. So with that i created a model of avengers tower with every room and lab. This project took a while and a lot of all nighters but that's what happens. 'DUDE' ned says everything with just one word. 'thanks so so much' he smiles. Which causes me to smile soon everyone had a grin on their face. We all got a cake and shared it.

3rd person pov

After hanging out for a bit getting food and talking the quartet started to go the tower. Ned was struggling to carry the box. Everyone insisted on helping but he said he wanted to do it. Eventually they made it to the tower ned panting when he put the box down in the lift. It was long so your arm wouldn't fit around it.

'im sorry i guess i didn't realise how heavy it was' peter scratches his hand Edward says its fine.

a/n

i went fishing and prawning today. Bloody prawns stabbed me a lot when i was getting them out of the net.

Whats something about you not many know.