3-Percy

Persephone 

I did a double take as Asa sat beside me in class Thursday afternoon. 

Last time it made sense, it was either sit next to me or walk all the way up to the back of the lecture hall. 

Today, however, there were open seats everywhere, yet he chose to plop down beside me. 

His ocean scent hit me and I wonder if he bathes in coconuts and Seabreeze. 

That's probably the scent on his mens five in one. 

Oh gosh imagine if he actually wears mens five in one.... I would so sell that information to the media.

"Coach talked about you this morning after practice." He says so nonchalantly, as if it wasn't a big deal at all. 

Of course my interest was automatically peaked. 

I turned to face him, "Yeah? What did he say?" I ask a little too eagerly.

"He told us that you were here to get a degree in elementary education, that you were his only daughter and if any of us derailed your education he'd kill us and our bodies would never be found." He smirks, like he found my dads over exaggeration amusing. 

I snort, "Sounds like him."

Asa shifts closer to me. I can't tell if it's on purpose or not because it didn't seem like a calculated move. 

"He also said he was putting something together for the team to officially meet you next Wednesday."

That catches me off guard.

My brows pinch together, "Wednesday?"

He nods, "Yeah, I mean it's not definite but he made it almost a week in advanced so the guys hopefully wouldn't have plans."

I begin to naw on my lower lip nervously. 

My dad knows what I do Wednesdays after classes, I hate missing my time on the ice. 

"We could reschedule if you're busy I bet." Asa says as he watches my reaction and he sounds sincere about it. 

I bet if I brought it up to my dad he'd change the day, still as Peyton loves to remind me I'm stubborn. if he doesn't remember then I won't bring it up.

I shake my head, "No if thats the day he wants it, I'll be there."

Asa clears his throat, "You know Percy, it sounds like it's a problem for you."

Hold the phone.

"Percy?" I ask confused and he nods, "Everyone calls you Seph and thats boring."

I raise an eyebrows, slightly offended, "Oh really, my name is boring to you?"

The side of his mouth quirks slightly, "No Persephone it's not." There's something in his tone I'm missing but I don't have too much time to think it over before our Professor goes on about the lesson. 

This time when we part after class I do stay and say goodbye before leaving.

I was feeling nice today. 

By the end of the day I am egg-sauce-dead. 

I run to my dorm to grab my things for a shower. 

I really hate communal bathrooms, the whole thing about it makes me wonder why my dad has to pay so much for my tuition. I truly miss the time when I could shower while crying in peace. 

Peyton and I already have a plan to get an apartment next year together. We are both saving up, she works at the diner and I work at the local library.