10-After Party

Peresphone

"I can't believe we are going to an after party." Peyton squeals in excitement. 

The football team won their home game, and now they are having a party at the team house to celebrate. 

Phoenix invited both Peyton and I when we went down to see them after the game. Peyton was on the fence about it but then we concluded that it could be fun which was why we were currently changing. 

"Should I wear this pink top?" She shows me a long sleeve baby pink turtle neck, "Or this gray one?" She asks referring to a high neck cross back short sleeve shirt. 

I point to the pink one, "That with your white tennis skirt would look so cute."

She nods, "I totally see it."

I decide on a black bralette with a mesh long sleeve blue crop top and a pair of high waisted black jeans. 

While Peyton wears white platform heels I decide on my black Doc Martens. 

As I straighten my hair, Peyton does her makeup. 

"Brendan decided he wants to go to community college." She says out of no where. 

I turn to her, putting the flat iron down. 

"Really?" 

She nods, "Yeah, I know its no big university or anything but he's trying to get his education. I think it's adorable."

Brendan has never cared about his education so I wonder what his motives are for going to community college. 

Maybe I am just reading too much into it and he actually just wants to focus on his education now. 

"Well thats good of him I guess." I say and she gives me a pointed look, "He's trying Seph."

"I know, I know." I hold my hands up in surrender. I've learned over the years when it pick my battles when it comes to Brendan but sometimes I can't keep my opinions to myself. 

I get a text from Asa letting me know we should probably head down soon. 

"You should sleep with him." Peyton blurts as we exit the dorm. 

I quirk an eyebrow, "What, who?"

"Asa, obviously." She says in a 'duh' tone. "You guys eye fuck each other so much, now actually fuck. I can tell you it's ten times more satisfying."

"W-we do not eye fuck." I stutter, feeling flushed. 

The thought of Asa naked.....oh my

She laughs, "See even thinking about his ding dong is making you tingle."

"Ok please never say ding dong or tingle ever again."

We enter the uber I ordered and head down to the team house. 

Honestly we could walk but I'm too lazy. Plus the wind and my straightened hair, not a good combo. 

"Whatever, the point is sleep with him. Just once."

I shake my head, "I like our friendship too much to complicate it." Not that we have much of one yet but I like to think we could be friends. 

"Girl you complicated it the minute you had a sex dream about him."

My eyes widen and I look over at her, "You knew?"

The night I came home from Asa's after we worked on our project I may have, maybe had a little dream about him. It wasn't my fault, the man had me worked up after I saw his mini library.